[10/5] AEW Dynamite: The Sammy Guevara Depreciation Society, the Epitome... of Backstage Brawling

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
RUSH has so much more charisma than Andrade. Crazy how it wasn’t really seen in ROH. :dwillhuh:

Him trying to get a kiss from Aubrey. :mjlol:

Glad dude is getting shine. Too bad Dragon Lee was buried, and I mean that in more than one way. :snoop:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Mjf vs yuta was actually fire :ohlawd:

Wardlow vs Cage was actually really good despite having no build. I want them to run it back. That springboard by Wardlow was crazy

The acclaimed gotta be the most over act in the company :ohlawd: Bowens is really growing as a well rounded performer

Swerve is a great heel, I’d love for him to get a big push

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Ftr still damn over

That main event was trash… Sammy really wins after all his problems…

Rush losing again? :francis:

Paige getting that CDQ already

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This scissoring shyt is weird

:dame:

I’m cool on these nikkas. Glad Brian cage got some shine

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This thread is comedy :russ:.

Half the comments are someone wondering why a person is losing/not booked, while the other half are wondering why the same person is even still in the company. I do agree with a lot of the basic sentiments though :mjlol:.

Nice seeing Willow get a big W. And the Acclaimed segment was great.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The main event was match of the night. Anyone saying it wasn’t is just emotional about the result

Sammy can go. Love him or hate him. He’s entertaining between them ropes

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Mofo brought back Cutler….and let him use The Elite music…..What the fucck did he think would happen? :dead:

Considering it’s Brandon Cutler, he probably didn’t care what reaction an enhancement talent stooge would get.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Kinda blows my mind that THIS Dynamite is the one making people say “I’m done.” Last week’s episode was objectively one of the worst episodes ever, if not the worst, and y’all whining about this episode more than that one.

:camby:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Kinda blows my mind that THIS Dynamite is the one making people say “I’m done.” Last week’s episode was objectively one of the worst episodes ever, if not the worst, and y’all whining about this episode more than that one.

:camby:

Dynamite as a show has been good through this all but everyone's got an episode they like or dont like maybe cause of the variety and who they put on

But its wild cause the genersl response is always positive when it airs but then a couple of days later people say something else

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
AEW is a mess. The storylines don’t make any sense, Ya top acts suspended/hurt, the ppl u wanna see aren’t wrestling, the wine a division is trash, multiple REAL fights backstage and Tony Khan rewards the ppl who starts a lot of the problems with MORE tv time and wins (Adam Page and Sammy).