[10/21/24] Yeet In Yeet Out Monday Night Raw Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas been hyping the Bloodline vs Bloodline survivor series for months but are now mad that they are advancing the storyline to get there :mjlol:
I ain’t mad at this. At least he got to be IC champ :ehh:

They coulda went a whole other way with it and had BL screw Jey over in the match when he won the title instead :manny:

They ain’t have to take the title off him to advance the BL storyline tho. Solo Jacob Tongas helping him retain woulda been interesting. It woulda made it to where Jey has a conflict of interest as far as who he should side with :ehh:

But I been a member of let it play out gang for awhile now so let’s just see where they go with it :mjgrin:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

How many times we seen this shyt

Yet he couldn't find effort to bring back Lashley

Yeah I'm heated. This is gonna keep me up all night

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Someone gotta bring me in as a mercenary, I can out crazy Jacob.
mama said she gon out-wave the ocean with her whole chest
fukk it, I support it. :salute: Tag in Queen - she prolly about the shade of that whole cavalcade of half-black Fatu kids we bout to see running everything in the E in 20 years anyways, may as well get them accustomed to the complexion

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

How many times we seen this shyt

Yet he couldn't find effort to bring back Lashley

Yeah I'm heated. This is gonna keep me up all night

Yeah its wild. He got Sheamus, Pete Dunne, Kieser, Dragunov (before the injury) all off into their own lil international world. At least freshen shyt up and bring in somebody like Nakamura who not doing shyt or something

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yeah its wild. He got Sheamus, Pete Dunne, Kieser, Dragunov (before the injury) all off into their own lil international world. At least freshen shyt up and bring in somebody like Nakamura who not doing shyt or something
Hunter in the corner on some 'close NXT UK will you? Well... well... I'm just gonna have NXT UK on RAW then, you motherfukkers' :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
He the damm final boss lurking in the shadow they keep saying there a reason we didn't bring them in well who brought them in WHO would hire these savages not the guy who brought up the family tree during mania season :stopitslime:
know damn well Dwayne was looking at the family tree powerpoint in the back, doing the birdman handrub, talmbout 'I'll take that one, and that one, and oooh, gimme that one too' like a fat nikka who heard someone else gettin the tab for dinner :mjlol: