[10/21/24] Yeet In Yeet Out Monday Night Raw Thread

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Ooooh yeah.

randy-savage-macho-man.gif

Especially with no currently bloodline in NXT minus Pebble.
I wonder if this Bloodline civil war was legit thought out way back when bc the way everything fell in place with Rock becoming a board member then Tonga,Toma & Jacob getting signed & Zilla in the cut is crazy…then when you add all the groundwork they laid during the thunder dome era :wow:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if this Bloodline civil war was legit thought out way back when bc the way everything fell in place with Rock becoming a board member then Tonga,Toma & Jacob getting signed & Zilla in the cut is crazy
I think it just keeps evolving naturally. I mean you look at it. That Jacob-Jey moment

almost laying the seeds that "THEY" deserve the Ula Fala.

I mean it just keeps writing itself. But how can it not when there are a million of them

:manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think it just keeps evolving naturally. I mean you look at it. That Jacob-Jey moment

almost laying the seeds that "THEY" deserve the Ula Fala.

I mean it just keeps writing itself. But how can it not when there are a million of them

:manny:
The "Free-For-All War of the Ula Fala" storyarc gonna be crazy when the Bloodline Saga hits the 8th inning

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t we lucky we got em…. UCE TIMES
The one thing that is evident. Jey is better at everything as a singles act that Jimmy can't do. And Jacob is better at everything as an Enforcer potential faction head that Solo isn't. Jimmy and Solo going to be a tag team at some point. When the bloodlines evolve to Jey/Jacob/Roman's power struggle and especially after Roman.
they gotta get this Joe Tessitore dude the fukk up outta here. he sucks
Nah man. Watch more College Football he's got something. Just let him get his reps up. It will pay off.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Nikkas been hyping the Bloodline vs Bloodline survivor series for months but are now mad that they are advancing the storyline to get there :mjlol:
They had to create a reason for Jey to go back i no people mad he lost the belt but it makes sense plus during the attitude these type of storyline title screw job happen all the time & we ate that shyt up

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They had to create a reason for Jey to go back i no people mad he lost the belt but it makes sense plus during the attitude these type of storyline title screw job happen all the time & we ate that shyt up
Most people watching wrestling right now don't even know how long Stone Cold was IC champ...hell I don't even remember if he ever was, title reign lengths are meaningless in the grand scheme of scheme of things, Jey got his moment, has a singles belt at home, and its part of the IC club, who cares how much time they wrote him as champ.