[10/21/24] Yeet In Yeet Out Monday Night Raw Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Jey winning the title was a great raw moment in front of the Netflix people. I ain’t mad at it

Jey got his thank you solo belt and now he’s gonna find his way back to the bloodline story as a made man by himself :obama:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Punk is my guess but it's a long shot so I won't be surprised if it's not him

Why Pearce got Judgement Day's clubhouse in the same set up location as Beakman's World?
tumblr_n6tld71sfO1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
figured i catch up now that the games finished. already had something spoiled for me thanks to twitter but its all good. anyways i just came in here cuz of the womens segment. are iyo and kairi that short or was liv wearing heels? cuz i didn't think she was as tall as it seemed. damn near closer to raquel in height than iyo and kairi :russ: or maybe thats alexa thats shorter and i prolly just equated liv to her height

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
HHH when it comes to Rhea

shawn-michaels-suck-it.gif

She legit might be his daughter or some shyt :dead:
I honestly think it's Chyna guilt.
So I was mad when they took the title off Bron cause he had just won it two months prior and they clearly did it to impress the Netflix executives in the audience who aren't even wrestling fans with a big crowd pop to close the show. Also knowing that Jey was only going to have a 1 month title reign because I hate short reigns in general.

Now I'm mad again because they took the title off Jey 1 month in at the peak of his overness (3rd most over guy on the whole roster, maybe even 2nd) so that he can rejoin Roman and Jimmy which is one step back for him at this point both financially (merchandise) and career wise.
They could've had Jey win and then have Temu Bloodline beat him down after the match, and then every week after until Roman & Jey realize that they need to help each other. They should've let him enjoy his little run since we all know fans would be bytching for a new champ by Rumble.