[10/2/24] AEW 5th Anniversary Dynamite + [10/4/24] Rampage Thread

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Don't see why Adam Cole, MJF, Sammy Guava, Orange Cassody, etc. are treated like singles stars but Jay White is a bridge too far.
I don't see it with Sammy or Cole either. Cole can't even stay healthy and doesn't really look the part and Sammy is well....he's Sammy.

OC is one of those guys that's just really freaking popular and talented. He's found his groove and always delivers in the ring. But even with that said, I don't see him as a viable mainstay main eventer.

MJF is the only one of the batch that's worth a damn. The only complaints I've read around here are that he's "too short" and that his promos get edgelord-y.

If I were gonna give a foreign dude with a thick accent the main event push, I'd honestly pick Pac over Jay White. :yeshrug: Pac at least has menace when he talks.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonder if TK comes out and mentions the new media deal tonight. I'm sure he'll get some questions at the next media scrum regarding it if not.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This fool TK gonna do a 30 minute draw with Ospreay and Ricochet and give Okada and Danielson 45 min :wow: :wow: :dead:

Lol imagine. Don't know how much they can do at this point but I'd be OK with a more segment focused show that establishes some matches for next week and the ppv. I like your idea of tbs, tnt, and possibly tag for title Tuesday. Question is would they be able to have enough matches to fill the ppv with leaving those titles and champions off of it? The 4 matches scheduled sounds like enough for tonight but they gotta set up at least two or three things for the coming future.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
TK's announcement, show now starts at 7pm est.....

"Hello everybody, thank you for loving AEW! And I'm so happy to announce......

AEW DYNAMITE WILL BE 3 HOURS IN THE NEW YEAR!!!!"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TK's announcement, show now starts at 7pm est.....

"Hello everybody, thank you for loving AEW! And I'm so happy to announce......

AEW DYNAMITE WILL BE 3 HOURS IN THE NEW YEAR!!!!"
you know what, they should've done rampage as a Max exclusive after Dynamite. they already gonna stream Dynamite on there so it could've been an added incentive for the viewers on there. not like a third hour but as a separate show.