[10/2/24] AEW 5th Anniversary Dynamite + [10/4/24] Rampage Thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
higher attendance than that last collision show at least. hopefully gets to a sell out or at least over 4k.

2 decent matches lined up, and lets see how the women do.

we can likely expect some stuff regarding the BD vs Mox match, as well as anything with Nana and MVP. Not sure if Swerve may be back.

i say if Ospreay and Ricochet going to a draw to finish at the ppv then give them a decent 20 minutes. Maybe 30 if thats acceptable. Hangman and Juice should get 15 and maybe 7 to at most 10 for the women. That should fill up close to an hour. Lets see what surprises they have for the other hour. They should give us another match or 2 for the PPV.

If Ospreay and Ricochet don't go to a draw I'll be shocked.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
higher attendance than that last collision show at least. hopefully gets to a sell out or at least over 4k.

2 decent matches lined up, and lets see how the women do.

we can likely expect some stuff regarding the BD vs Mox match, as well as anything with Nana and MVP. Not sure if Swerve may be back.

i say if Ospreay and Ricochet going to a draw to finish at the ppv then give them a decent 20 minutes. Maybe 30 if thats acceptable. Hangman and Juice should get 15 and maybe 7 to at most 10 for the women. That should fill up close to an hour. Lets see what surprises they have for the other hour. They should give us another match or 2 for the PPV.

every Dynamite they've ever done in Pittsburgh has had minimum 5K distributed, that place is 12K capacity no way that's coming close to a sell out in 2 days

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
every Dynamite they've ever done in Pittsburgh has had minimum 5K distributed, that place is 12K capacity no way that's coming close to a sell out in 2 days

Oh that's my fault. Should've explained it better. Meant based on that 4370 capacity I saw. Meaning that if they couldn't get to 4370 then at least to over 4k. I based sellout on the capacity listed not the entire arena. Be nice if they could've filled it all tho. Let's see how that BD vs Okada match announcement affects sales as well.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Okada vs. Danielson?! :whoo:

:laff: at him casually saying "fukk Jon Moxley" to start the promo :bryan:

Be nice if they could've filled it all tho. Let's see how that BD vs Okada match announcement affects sales as well.
Maybe it could've helped with a couple of hundreds if it was announced sooner than on Monday night :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So I guess it's title vs title and it's gonna be a long one. They pointing out that the Continental belt is at stake for the first 20 minutes (the TV time limit for that strap).

I mean, the booking makes no fukking sense but I guess Dragon wanted this match and Nigel's in case both instances aren't available in the next couple of years.