[10/2/24] AEW 5th Anniversary Dynamite + [10/4/24] Rampage Thread

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Darby had to win a battle royal to get a world title shot, Moxley had to bait Darby into putting his shot up and had to beat him to get that title shot, and Okada had to.....? I thought Will Washington was hired to help logic and continuity
We getting bangers though :youngsabo:

We getting great matches though :blessed:

Who cares about logic that’s what the other company does :troll:

We should just watch wrestling :martin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't even bother stressing myself over this. All practically entertainment. I be like oh this guy fighting this guy, oh that's cool then. Not like it won't be a good match. Who knows if BD requested the match or what even occurred.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Darby had to win a battle royal to get a world title shot, Moxley had to bait Darby into putting his shot up and had to beat him to get that title shot, and Okada had to.....? I thought Will Washington was hired to help logic and continuity
Will can say whatever he wants but if TK doesn’t sign off on it then it isn’t happening.

And don’t come in here with this when you won’t call out WWE when they do it :ufdup: By this logic, everyone in the WWE got to go to such lengths as winning the Royal Rumble to get a WWE title shot.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Will can say whatever he wants but if TK doesn’t sign off on it then it isn’t happening.

And don’t come in here with this when you won’t call out WWE when they do it :ufdup: By this logic, everyone in the WWE got to go to such lengths as winning the Royal Rumble to get a WWE title shot.

Yes why would someone try to win the Royal Rumble, it’s not like you get your shot at the Super Bowl of wrestling or anything :childplease:

Your dumb ass really thought you had something with that one :heh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Looks like they got over the 4k mark and expanded the setup a bit. Guess they expecting a continued push today and tomorrow before the show. Like how they seem to have it set for all around the ring and not just the camera view side.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yes why would someone try to win the Royal Rumble, it’s not like you get your shot at the Super Bowl of wrestling or anything :childplease:

Your dumb ass really thought you had something with that one :heh:
Of course you were too stupid to even understand what I wrote :mjlol:

Your dumb ass really though you had something with that reply :sas2: