10/19/24 PBC on Prime (non PPV): Bakhram Murtazaliev vs Tim Tszyu (IBF Super Welterweight Title)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's not even worth the risk when he got a canelo fight on the horizon. I still think bud would beat this guy, but 154 power is different. They just have bigger bone density. All it takes is one shot. Still feel like Bud would pick him apart but the risk isn't worth the reward right now.

I'm not going to use Tim's idiotic gameplan as a predicter of how a fight with Bud Crawford would go with Bakhram

Tim's gameplan to stalk and follow a power puncher was absolutely brainless. If Crawford does fight him, it can be similar to his fight with Victor Postal. The counter-punching and hand speed of Bud will be the difference in the fight. I want Bud to aim for 3x Undisputed at 154

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Tim is an extremely limited fighter though. Nowhere close to the skill level of bud. It's still a dangerous fight for bud just off the size difference, but bud won't be lunging in head first like tim was. Murta was wide open himself as well. It's an interesting matchup but I would still favor bud. We gotta remember that madrimov fight was buds first fight at 154. He's gonna be more acclimated to the weight in his next fight.
I agree but idk murta power looks different i mean beterbiev different, tim has a really solid chin and the first punch the reaction he made wasn't normal

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

morris

Superstar
Daps
Indeed. You think Jermell got a chance?
Godd question. Charlo's mental health plus inactivity make me say no.

Now, Bakhram does have a few decision wins so I will not get carried away, but this was very impressive. Let's see who he fights next

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Last fight I saw from Lubin was Fundora and Breh did NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL in that fight. Tszyu at least gave Fundora a run for his money, Lubin stayed in front of Fundora the whole fight and I fukk with Lubin, but Breh.

:francis:

Nah he fought 2 times after that

He looked great against Luis Arias and his last fight against Jesus Ramos

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
:sadcam: HATE it happened to my guy tim, he's not completely out at world level.

he can hang around the Aussie circuit and try to bump those skills up a grade or so and then try again but fukk man.

Not my guy

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tim is an extremely limited fighter though. Nowhere close to the skill level of bud. It's still a dangerous fight for bud just off the size difference, but bud won't be lunging in head first like tim was. Murta was wide open himself as well. It's an interesting matchup but I would still favor bud. We gotta remember that madrimov fight was buds first fight at 154. He's gonna be more acclimated to the weight in his next fight.

Cats were fooled by Tim beating a washed Harrison, I was saying then dude was aiight/limited