10/19/24 PBC on Prime (non PPV): Bakhram Murtazaliev vs Tim Tszyu (IBF Super Welterweight Title)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bruh, even Madrimov ain't nothing to play with. Tim gotta go down to 147. fukk 154

Damn can Tim make 147
:francis:
Y'all know that's not happening :pachaha:
It's not even worth the risk when he got a canelo fight on the horizon. I still think bud would beat this guy, but 154 power is different. They just have bigger bone density. All it takes is one shot. Still feel like Bud would pick him apart but the risk isn't worth the reward right now.
I think the rise of larger weight cuts have something to with it and with the "tweener" divisions of 140 and 154 getting hot.

Guys who historically would be welterweights and middleweights are cutting extra weight.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They want a belt on Tim so he could get Bud or Spence because thats what the business wants. Reality is Tim should have had a light touch

Blame Tim's management for rushing into a title fight

Even though Tim never really "lost" to Fundora, it's still a loss. It still can fukk with you mentally. Look at the 2nd round, Tim temporarily stopped the fight to check if his head was still bleeding. Those emotional scars haven't healed yet. He needed to go into at least two tune-up fights to get him back right. Now his career is jeopardy

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Even though Tim never really "lost" to Fundora, it's still a loss. It still can fukk with you mentally. Look at the 2nd round, Tim temporarily stopped the fight to check if his head was still bleeding. Those emotional scars haven't healed yet. He needed to go into at least two tune-up fights to get him back right. Now his career is jeopardy

best he can do is a spring tune up and maybe the Loser of one of the big fights early next yr

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

He won't recover from tonight's loss.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Last fight I saw from Lubin was Fundora and Breh did NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL in that fight. Tszyu at least gave Fundora a run for his money, Lubin stayed in front of Fundora the whole fight and I fukk with Lubin, but Breh.

:francis:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This man’s career just flipped on it’s head at the drop of a dime

Dude was going to beat a washed Keith Thurman and become known in America, Thurman pulls out, he gets an accidental headhunt against Fundora and can’t see, loses the fight and the title and then proceeds to get fukkED up…..now who the fukk knows what happens to his career.