10/19/24 PBC on Prime (non PPV): Bakhram Murtazaliev vs Tim Tszyu (IBF Super Welterweight Title)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't even think Bud want that belt lmfaoooo
It's not even worth the risk when he got a canelo fight on the horizon. I still think bud would beat this guy, but 154 power is different. They just have bigger bone density. All it takes is one shot. Still feel like Bud would pick him apart but the risk isn't worth the reward right now.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the eastern euros are going to cause hell at 154...with styles straight from caucus mountains...154 being prepped for a new era
Your defense has to be impregnable, (but you still have to be able to take a shot) and you have to be able to get to the body and pivot out of there against these guys. Banging is not an option.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's not even worth the risk when he got a canelo fight on the horizon. I still think bud would beat this guy but 154 power is different. They just have bigger bone density. All it takes is one shot. Still feel like Bud would pick him apart but the risk isn't worth the reward right now.

I think Bud will wait to see how Spence/Fundora goes and if Canelo doesn't happen he goes that path, but still Ivan Drago still gonna have the IBF lol

Drago legit seems like he could wipe out the PBC 160 cats (Lara and Adames), so shyt maybe But better off going to 160