[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Goldberg really needed to go over in the chamber. JR mentioned during the entrances that la nariz had a torn groin muscle (looking back I guess that's why he didn't wrestle all of July it felt like). He had the bicycle shorts on for his matches all the way until Armageddon. I think the only matches he had from August through November were at summerslam, unforgiven, and the survivor series.

HHH should've just rolled out the chamber, took the Spear and Jackhammer and ate the pin. Goldberg was mauling everybody in the chamber and the fans were dying for him to win, and the crowd totally died when a fat bloated injured HHH sledgehammer'd him and won.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
HHH should've just rolled out the chamber, took the Spear and Jackhammer and ate the pin. Goldberg was mauling everybody in the chamber and were dying for him to win, and the crowd totally died when a fat bloated injured HHH sledgehammer'd him and won.
Yeah come to think of it, even his physique noticeably declined when he got hurt. That stretch of the match was the rare occasion they booked him right. The crowd got hotter with each elimination leading up to that point. The whole match was good until then, though a bit of a letdown since they had to shorten the chamber intervals from 5 minutes to 3 minutes since Nash and triple h were both hurt. Vince really just didn't know how to book the guy.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched the last segment. I rewinded Goldberg walking from the back and up to the curtain like 6-8 times before I even watched him get in the ring lol...Goosebumps brehs, that's my childhood. The reason I watch wrestling is for moments like tonight..wow
It was a good deal and I'm glad the crowd treated him like the stand out star he actually was during the Monday Night Wars.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Watching Goldberg took me back to when I first got into wrestling. Nights like this that makes me proud to be a wrestling fan.:mjcry:

Thank you Pi` Raw for always delivering a quality show and special moments.

Quality show? The only good part of the whole show was Goldberg coming back. :mjlol:

And next week, your go home show will have a bunch of PPV matchups early.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
It was a good deal and I'm glad the crowd treated him like the stand out star he actually was during the Monday Night Wars.
you thought it was proper? i thought he deserved a bigger pop. then again, denver always has low energy crowds.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Goldberg kinda killed it.

That was some bullshyt hiw they had that dope 6 man tag cruiserweight match and in a 3 hour show they could only give it 5 minutes :childplease:

Daps
Quality show? The only good part of the whole show was Goldberg coming back. :mjlol:

And next week, your go home show will have a bunch of PPV matchups early.

That's quality. Goldberg alone made it a quality show. Everything is just a bonus.

This is a night we'll remember forever.

Next week is the go home show which will be lead us into a dope ppv.

These next 2-3 weeks will be pretty good. We're blessed to be honest.:manny: