[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched Raw this week...I just skipped str8 to the Cruiserweight segment that led to the Goldberg return. Those were fine..I'm HARD PRESSED to believe that the rest of Raw was anywhere near that good. The Rusev/Lana segment SOUNDED good in the review though...so who knows. The Charlotte interview sounded good too from what I read.
Rusev/Lana went from funny to violent. (In a good way)

Strowman took down 3 jobbers, Zayn is choosing to be his first legit competition

Good opening segment/match

Cesaro/Sheamus n New Day..cant comment stream went to shyt

Charlotte and Sasha interviews was solid. Doesnt come off like the end to the feud tho.

Dana beat Bayley botched finish because Dana was too short to reach the ropes.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I thought the show was cool as always.

I see people complain every week when there's nothing to really complain about.

Pi`Raw is providing fans like yourself with these type of special moments and yet you along some of the others are still unappreciative.

It saddens me as a fan to know that people are so programmed with hatred towards raw that they don't even realize that they're being given a quality show.

They'll hype up smackdown(regardless of whether it's subpar or not) before they credit raw for actually being good.

We've gotten cruiserweight action, the best quality wrestling we've seen from the women's division on raw in wwe history, comedy, and several other wrestlers putting in work.

I've opened my eyes to become more appreciative of the things raw provides us on a weekly basis. Especially nights like this.

I hope that you as well others finally open your eyes to be appreciative of the things that we are given.

:russ:

Seriously tho', there's truth in a lot of this post... the SD/RAW shyt especially. It's the "cool" thing to hate Raw no matter if it's good or bad, that's a long-running IWC thing. Goes way back to that year or two that SD was actually better than Raw, and remained the narrative even when SD sucked.

I remember years ago (like '06/'07) when SD would be weak as water and RAW was consistent, and people would still act like SD was blowin it out the water. shyt could have a Batista/Great Khali main event, a Tatanka push, a Boogeyman/midget Boogeyman vs Finlay/Hornswoggle tag match... and nikkas would big that shyt up anyway, talkin' bout that's the "real wrestling show" :mjlol:

It doesn't matter if Raw is good or bad, it's kind of a pre-determined notion that the episode is gonna suck, so even if there's an amazing match on the show, some people will skip all over that to complain about a 1-minute Strowman squash. RAW ain't always great, and 3 hours is still a lil' long to sit through, but a lot of the criticism is exaggerated as hell.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
For someone like Kill Dat Noize he complains 24/7 so he doesn't need a reason. :pachaha:
Honestly no joke you might complain more than anyone on this forum. About the show,about other posters... every time I see one of your posts it's like your crying about something.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Literally watched wrestling for the first time in like 7-10 years for Goldberg.

Got chills.

Lotta talkin' though. Even just skipping through the episode. Mick Foley and Steph were just talking and it felt like they were stalling for time or something lol

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_of83sjnv3O1u1ljrzo1_540.gif
Big E :laff: he could be the new :krs:
Goldberg is E's all time favorite, this must've meant everything to him. thats dope

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Seriously tho', there's truth in a lot of this post... the SD/RAW shyt especially. It's the "cool" thing to hate Raw no matter if it's good or bad, that's a long-running IWC thing. Goes way back to that year or two that SD was actually better than Raw, and remained the narrative even when SD sucked.

I remember years ago (like '06/'07) when SD would be weak as water and RAW was consistent,
and people would still act like SD was blowin it out the water. shyt could have a Batista/Great Khali main event, a Tatanka push, a Boogeyman/midget Boogeyman vs Finlay/Hornswoggle tag match... and nikkas would big that shyt up anyway, talkin' bout that's the "real wrestling show" :mjlol:

It doesn't matter if Raw is good or bad, it's kind of a pre-determined notion that the episode is gonna suck, so even if there's an amazing match on the show, some people will skip all over that to complain about a 1-minute Strowman squash. RAW ain't always great, and 3 hours is still a lil' long to sit through, but a lot of the criticism is exaggerated as hell.

This is not true at all, SD was total shyt at that time (and parts of 04/05) and people were legit wondering if Smackdown would get cancelled. Thank you for basically looking delusional like most of his posts.

Dana beat Bayley botched finish because Dana was too short to reach the ropes.

I wish I wasn't zoned in on that botch, cause it looked bad and made the finish like very awkward, and made Bayley look like a loser :russ:. But I love Dana on my screen, so :manny::manny:

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
This is not true at all, SD was total shyt at that time (and parts of 04/05) and people were legit wondering if Smackdown would get cancelled. Thank you for basically looking delusional like most of his posts.

I wish I wasn't zoned in on that botch, cause it looked bad and mad the finish like very awkward, and made Bayley look like a loser :russ:. But I love Dana on my screen, so :manny::manny:
Dana Botch or Botchley :manny: