[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That's quality. Goldberg alone made it a quality show. Everything is just a bonus.

This is a night we'll remember forever.

Next week is the go home show which will be lead us into a dope ppv.

These next 2-3 weeks will be pretty good. We're blessed to be honest.:manny:

Jesus Christ :dead::dead: we gotta find a way to get you a position at the WWE headquarters right next the Ace. I don't even think Stephanie is this proud of her children

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's quality. Goldberg alone made it a quality show. Everything is just a bonus.

This is a night we'll remember forever.

Next week is the go home show which will be lead us into a dope ppv.

These next 2-3 weeks will be pretty good. We're blessed to be honest.:manny:
I dont think you know what this word means :what:

Daps
I dont think you know what this word means :what:

I thought the show was cool as always.

I see people complain every week when there's nothing to really complain about.

Pi`Raw is providing fans like yourself with these type of special moments and yet you along some of the others are still unappreciative.

It saddens me as a fan to know that people are so programmed with hatred towards raw that they don't even realize that they're being given a quality show.

They'll hype up smackdown(regardless of whether it's subpar or not) before they credit raw for actually being good.

We've gotten cruiserweight action, the best quality wrestling we've seen from the women's division on raw in wwe history, comedy, and several other wrestlers putting in work.

I've opened my eyes to become more appreciative of the things raw provides us on a weekly basis. Especially nights like this.

I hope that you as well others finally open your eyes to be appreciative of the things that we are given.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Pi`Raw is providing fans like yourself with these type of special moments and yet you along some of the others are still unappreciative.

It saddens me as a fan to know that people are so programmed with hatred towards raw that they don't even realize that they're being given a quality show.

They'll hype up smackdown(regardless of whether it's subpar or not) before they credit raw for actually being good.

We've gotten cruiserweight action, the best quality wrestling we've seen from the women's division on raw in wwe history, comedy, and several other wrestlers putting in work.

I've opened my eyes to become more appreciative of the things raw provides us on a weekly basis. Especially nights like this.

I hope that you as well others fibally open your eyes to be appreciative of the things that we are given.
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
HHH should've just rolled out the chamber, took the Spear and Jackhammer and ate the pin. Goldberg was mauling everybody in the chamber and the fans were dying for him to win, and the crowd totally died when a fat bloated injured HHH sledgehammer'd him and won.

:pachaha:

true shyt.. Triple H was asked about this and said he wanted to put Goldberg over one on one which he did do but Goldberg should have won the title asap. I don't buy Hunter's excuse.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I hope that you as well others finally open your eyes to be appreciative of the things that we are given.
I haven't watched Raw this week...I just skipped str8 to the Cruiserweight segment that led to the Goldberg return. Those were fine..I'm HARD PRESSED to believe that the rest of Raw was anywhere near that good. The Rusev/Lana segment SOUNDED good in the review though...so who knows. The Charlotte interview sounded good too from what I read.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::dead:

Daps
I haven't watched Raw this week...I just skipped str8 to the Cruiserweight segment that led to the Goldberg return. Those were fine..I'm HARD PRESSED to believe that the rest of Raw was anywhere near that good. The Rusev/Lana segment SOUNDED good in the review though...so who knows. The Charlotte interview sounded good too from what I read.

Show was solid.

Opening segment was good. Ko and Jericho did their thing.

opening match with Jericho and Rollins was solid.

Charlotte did her thing with the interview with Lita

Cesaro & sheamus/new segment was cool.

Bo Dallas & strowman squash matches were on point.

Rusev/Lana segment was dope. Rusev snapped and put reigns in his place.

Despite a few filler matches, the show was very solid.