[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Sting always came off that way to me because he's never seemed arrogant about himself. He seems like a superhero type because he's been a good guy for so long maybe he doesn't believe he's the character to the extent Bret and Goldberg do but he always gave off a hero type vibe to me.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Was this during Hunter's infamous "Year of Doom" when he was beating and burying everyone left and right?
Yea he was trying to be a mix of Harley/Flair pretty much also I think he was dealing with hamstring/quad issues which was why he was wearing the funky looking trunks. But even with the injuries he still had to go over.

Last edited:
Daps
Watching Goldberg took me back to when I first got into wrestling. Nights like this that makes me proud to be a wrestling fan.:mjcry:

Thank you Pi` Raw for always delivering a quality show and special moments.
giphy.gif

For the jabronis who thought Goldberg would get booed. You played ya self. Real fans know whats good.:umad:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Hell of a promo by Goldberg :wow:

:whoa: Match is still more than likely to be the drizzling shyts, but hell of a promo. I'd be shocked if Goldberg doesn't do another match at Mania though so he can go over somebody. It just seems weird as fukk that he'd come back so his kid could experience it & only put over Lesnar before leaving.