1 Week At A Time: 2016 USC Trojans Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't drink like I use to....but im probably gonna end up like this on Saturday....
la-sp-usc-steve-sarkisian-reacts-alcohol-expenses-retreats-20150827
Reminds me i definitely gotta go restock before then

tod3uD9.gif

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think it depends on if the team is willing to fight the whole game.

The defense i saw in the 1st half vs Bama was Bout It. After that pick six tho they said fukk it

Nah breh. Dude shredded the mess out of twice last year. I remember watching the first game last year and I remember breathing sigh of reliefs everytime Stanford got a penalty. That's how bad he was killing us

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah breh. Dude shredded the mess out of twice last year. I remember watching the first game last year and I remember breathing sigh of reliefs everytime Stanford got a penalty. That's how bad he was killing us
We also had trash ass Justin Wilcox who didn't know how to scheme.

Whatever Clancy comes up with wont be no worse than that. My concern is how the fukk we gonna score on them.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that we will beat Stanford, which sucks cuz we need to loseso Helton and Tee can :camby:, what Pete did when he was here, he recruited d linemen lots of em, like a SEC school would since he left they keep getting these offensive coaches, fukk all that look at what harbaugh is doing in Ann Arbor and he's an offensive guy but he gets the fact that you need those big D and O linemen, Urban does too as does Saban. I hate to say it but SC football is going back to mediocrity . Yall laugh but if we got lane back, after all these years working under Pete and Saban at the right school he could build a monster I'm telling ya'll with the way he recruites