1 Week At A Time: 2016 USC Trojans Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think that we will beat Stanford, which sucks cuz we need to loseso Helton and Tee can :camby:, what Pete did when he was here, he recruited d linemen lots of em, like a SEC school would since he left they keep getting these offensive coaches, fukk all that look at what harbaugh is doing in Ann Arbor and he's an offensive guy but he gets the fact that you need those big D and O linemen, Urban does too as does Saban. I hate to say it but SC football is going back to mediocrity . Yall laugh but if we got lane back, after all these years working under Pete and Saban at the right school he could build a monster I'm telling ya'll with the way he recruites
tumblr_m1vrtcZcP21qa44bco1_r2_250.gif

Silkk

Daps
fukk That shyt. I DONT WANT no more retreads, no more of Pete's staff. Next coach should be an entirely new staff if Clay doesn't pan out.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk That shyt. I DONT WANT no more retreads, no more of Pete's staff. Next coach should be an entirely new staff if Clay doesn't pan out.

I'm with that too but who? Helton was never the answer that coach at Houston would've been a good get

Silkk

Daps
I'm with that too but who? Helton was never the answer that coach at Houston would've been a good get
Herman
Briles
Gary Patterson(if he's down)
Whittingham
Hugh Freeze

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
He absolutely will and people will get over it. Not like he's black or something :mjpls:

Schools like USC won't hire him especially after the past 3 disasters Briles gotta go on that Petrino plan and coach at curtain jerker type school like North Texas for a year or 2

Silkk

Daps
Schools like USC won't hire him especially after the past 3 disasters Briles gotta go on that Petrino plan and coach at curtain jerker type school like North Texas for a year or 2
He'll get a job in a power 5 within 3 years if he wants it.

He did the unthinkable and turned Baylor into a winner. Some people ready to win at any cost.

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
He'll get a job in a power 5 within 3 years if he wants it.

He did the unthinkable and turned Baylor into a winner. Some people ready to win at any cost.

There's a pretty large contingent of Baylor boosters who are already over it and want him back now.

Silkk

Daps
There's a pretty large contingent of Baylor boosters who are already over it and want him back now.
Exactly. Dude is well connected, white, and he wins. He'll be back