1 Week At A Time: 2016 USC Trojans Thread

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the W tonight and we can begin crawling out the hole
yeah but that's the thing look at Ole Miss, Bama has better players, but Ole miss' physicality is making it a tough game. When I watch us play we never look physically dominant, so whenever we match up against a physical team we are already outmatched we don't play that way our lines just aren't up to par.

'This is the one that we’ve been preaching for since last December and what we’ve built for. So we’re looking forward to seeing exactly where we are.' thats what Helton said on college gameday...tonight we see what kind of coach he really is

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yeah but that's the thing look at Ole Miss, Bama has better players, but Ole miss' physicality is making it a tough game. When I watch us play we never look physically dominant, so whenever we match up against a physical team we are already outmatched we don't play that way our lines just aren't up to par.

'This is the one that we’ve been preaching for since last December and what we’ve built for. So we’re looking forward to seeing exactly where we are.' thats what Helton said on college gameday...tonight we see what kind of coach he really is
Idk, we looked on par physically with Bama until they gave up after the pick six

Difference between us & Ole Miss was our trash ass offensive scheme. We rarely tried to throw down field on them

Silkk

Daps
This should be a game where we can impose our will from start to finish. If we don't/can't do anything on offense tonight, tee gotta be demoted asap

Silkk

Daps
Lets Go
G5iGut9.png