1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:mjlol: @ Logic Reigns Supreme banning people from the chat for pointing out that he posting racist ass Pepe the Frog memes and does more to talk about lambo dust rather than helping people.

Screenshot this too fakkit.

Yeah, i personally find his humor a little corny, but thats fine, nikkas be corny sometimes.

The banning of Houston for pointing out something that IS weird was a hoe move though, and the opposite of logical. I still maintain he can walk the misstep back, but i get the feeling he's gonna double down on some, "Yeah i did it!" type steez.

Anyways, back to the topic tho...

These prices got me wanting to call in to work and just trade all day tomorrow, deadazz.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah, i personally find his humor a little corny, but thats fine, nikkas be corny sometimes.

The banning of Houston for pointing out something that IS weird was a hoe move though, and the opposite of logical. I still maintain he can walk the misstep back, but i get the feeling he's gonna double down on some, "Yeah i did it!" type steez.

Anyways, back to the topic tho...

These prices got me wanting to call in to work and just trade all day tomorrow, deadazz.

Nah, I'm done with that chat, it's just that cornball patting himself on the back half the time and posting lame ass pepe memes or saying "This cryptoland, nikka". I looked past it before, but then he kicked @Houston911 and did it without even addressing what he said AND called him a "goofy fakkit" after he's not around to defend himself. He deletes replies that call him out, then kicks the people that make them, then talks slick about them after he kicks them. You can't have an admin with such hoe tendencies, it's no surprise he has this -

12653.jpg

As his avi, what heterosexual black man rocks that as their avi? he clearly goes on ***** and if he black he probably laughs at their jokes about black people, fukk him and anyone that love him :russ:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'm done with that chat, it's just that cornball patting himself on the back half the time and posting lame ass pepe memes or saying "This cryptoland, nikka". I looked past it before, but then he kicked @Houston911 and did it without even addressing what he said AND called him a "goofy fakkit" after he's not around to defend himself. He deletes replies that call him out, then kicks the people that make them, then talks slick about them after he kicks them. You can't have an admin with such hoe tendencies, it's no surprise he has this -

12653.jpg

As his avi, what heterosexual black man rocks that as their avi? he clearly goes on ***** and if he black he probably laughs at their jokes about black people, fukk him and anyone that love him :russ:

Dude is a strange cat

40 years old with a Daria Avi :dead:

Daps
:ohhh: I remember back in November or whenever bitcoin hit ATH talking to my homie who trades about bitcoin and how we regret not getting in earlier.

:ohhh: He said with the utmost confidence as if he had first hand knowledge

:sas2: “ just wait until February it’s Gonna drop back down to $7k”

:why: How da fukk he predict this ?