1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He knows his shyt but he does hold a lot of advisory (I.E. free) tokens that he doesn't always add to Blockfolio and other coins he lists as codenames or just flat out doesn't add to his folio either.

Smart moves for him to get in the scene well enough to get ahead due to his brand and not having to take risks anymore.

They going in on Youtube:

You post this third world motherfukker I can’t understand shyt he saying

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So when y’all think this tether shyt going to go down and cause the crypto apocalypse?:lupe:

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
This... they buy the coin long before anyone in the group does... by the time they get everyone pumping it, they already in the profit so while everyone is pumping, they dumpin on the DL and exiting... everyone left holding bags... this what that fool Teeka and his nikkas r doin but they also make money selling the phoney report for $3k subscription...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
people were being sheep, I've been saying this shyt for the past 3 weeks and been getting shyt on.

Most of all from Shugg in the chat, now the hero has come down and said the same thing, which has been obvious for weeks and people are up in arms. THe ICO landscape has changed, everyone is out here trying to prey on stupid people with money.
Shugg been saying NV was gonna get dropped. He knew that NV got too much pre sale and the ETH price made them the money