1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m buy 1000 more every week :ehh: until it goes over .7

Damn I'm gonna put some money on ADA and XLM they have shown tremendous growth as well this weekend.... :youngsabo:

I also gonna find out how much I'm getting back in taxes tomorrow... :yeshrug: That's going straight into my graphic novel... I should be finished by sumer hopefully.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Damn I'm gonna put some money on ADA and XLM they have shown tremendous growth as well this weekend.... :youngsabo:

I also gonna find out how much I'm getting back in taxes tomorrow... :yeshrug: That's going straight into my graphic novel... I should be finished by sumer hopefully.

Gotta stop being late to the party breh. I don't know much about ADA but you should've been copped some XLM.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Excuse my ignorance with this question...

But with Kucoin, I'm trying to put $100USD worth of ETH (which is around .0930) into some coins. When I go to buy a coin, and put in .093 ETH to get them, it's saying that max amount of coins (in this case it's KEY/ETH) is like 2.

I'm missing something with this and I'm confused as to how this shyt works
:dwillhuh:

I did the same with Telcoin and it told me I couldn't even buy it because .0930 ETH was equalling less than the minimum amount of coins I could buy which is 10.

So do I have to keep making separate purchases and set the ETH lower? shyts blowing me

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Robinhood about to crush the buildings though. Expect plenty of money to come into crypto over the next few months. Buy accordingly.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

But with Kucoin, I'm trying to put $100USD worth of ETH (which is around .0930) into some coins. When I go to buy a coin, and put in .093 ETH to get them, it's saying that max amount of coins (in this case it's KEY/ETH) is like 2.

I did the same with Telcoin and it told me I couldn't even buy it because .0930 ETH was equalling less than the minimum amount of coins I could buy which is 10.

So do I have to keep making separate purchases and set the ETH lower? shyts blowing me
pick the price you want to buy them at first. You can choose market rate where it says "best price" or if you feel you can get it lower then just enter in the amount

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:jbhmm: I honestly don't know... the decimals is saying you don't have enough... 2.xxxxxxx denotes it's price is very high you need the minimum...
it's the same way on other sites, what is the price of one Key??? then you need a minimum of the equivalent of 10... you just might not have enough

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They have the equal value of tulips. Which was whatever ppl thought they were worth until they were worthless.

NOTHING CURRENTLY is propping up the value outside of a bunch of 20 yr olds buying it...but them buying it is based on NOTHING...until you can provide me a specific VALUE these items can be linked to outside of the above you can't argue against my FACTS bc u dont agree...

This is like saying Google or Amazon had no value in 1994 and 1998 because they weren’t profitable and people didn’t quite understand the new paradigm that was coming. You don’t know what the next 10-15 years will bring.

And as long as our economy runs on debt and funny money from the fed, it’s funny to hear people talk about what has real value.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Pick the price you want to buy them at, then use the sliding scale thing at the bottom. it should increase the coin count as you move the slide to the right.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pick the price you want to buy them at, then use the sliding scale thing at the bottom. it should increase the coin count as you move the slide to the right.
Yeah, I got it now

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CNN talking about bitcoin will hit 0 by the end of the year :russ: wat game they trying to play

I’d be doing it too if I had millions to play with. shyt.

It’s very unregulated right now.

Insider trading? Fair game.
Market manipulation and FUD through mainstream media? Fair game.
All so you can short the same shyt you’re buying futures contracts against? Fair game.
To crash the market so you can buy premium cryptos at crackhead prices? Yep.
And then turn around restart the process of FOMO and shilling the coins you’re invested in to your millions of followers? Yep.

Motherfukkers out here making MILLIONS. They ain’t eat this good since the 80s nikka :russ: