1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is people coming in here and shytting on bitcoin/altcoins :why: like the actual dollar has no value in theory... but the tech if real and used in it's stated principle has value... it's the same way with the stock market your basing stocks on the value of the company but only if the company is doing well other than that those stocks are just pieces of papers IOU's....We've had this discussion before...:beli: I believe in crypto's as long as the tech is behind it with blockchain technology it becomes a viable alternative to the stock market... :coffee: And People are fukking afraid....

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Why is people coming in here and shytting on bitcoin/altcoins :why: like the actual dollar has no value in theory... but the tech if real and used in it's stated principle has value... it's the same way with the stock market your basing stocks on the value of the company but only if the company is doing well other than that those stocks are just pieces of papers IOU's....We've had this discussion before...:beli: I believe in crypto's as long as the tech is behind it with blockchain technology it becomes a viable alternative to the stock market... :coffee: And People are fukking afraid....

How are stocks ious and "paper" when you own a piece of said company and their profits which is actual value bc the company provides tangible things.

:pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How are stocks ious and "paper" when you own a piece of said company and their profits which is actual value bc the company provides tangible things.

Paper shares are in essence actually just that... paper IOU's...:dwillhuh: if the company tanks those pieces of paper will be worthless in essence correct???

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

You can buy tangible things with bitcoin because people agree it has value.
You can buy tangible things with usd because people agree it has value.
You can barter with different animals (horses for ex) because people agree it has value.

It is easier to buy an item or give someone a bitcoin rather than a piece of gold or 2 goats and a horse. It has a limited supply and a government won’t print more of it. It clearly has value in our day and age.

If the world ended tomorrow the usd would have 0 value, and humans would agree that bottled water and guns would be the standard item to trade for tangible things.

I shouldn’t have to tell you this since you claim to be “in the money manager business”.

Ps:
2n9cdbl.png

Idiot coin holders keep holding up cm from returning by telling hosting service they are fraud

Last edited:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
You can buy tangible things with bitcoin because people agree it has value.
You can buy tangible things with usd because people agree it has value.
You can barter with different animals (horses for ex) because people agree it has value.

It is easier to buy an item or give someone a bitcoin rather than a piece of gold or 2 goats and a horse. It has a limited supply and a government won’t print more of it. It clearly has value in our day and age.

If the world ended tomorrow the usd would have 0 value, and humans would agree that bottled water and guns would be the standard item to trade for tangible things.

I shouldn’t have to tell you this since you claim to be “in the money manager business”.

Ps:
2n9cdbl.png

Idiot coin holders keep holding up cm from returning by telling hosting service they are fraud

Which states?

Online Brokerage Robinhood Will Offer Bitcoin And Ethereum Trading In February

Ca, mi, mass, nh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude 18-30 year olds are what is going to make up the future economy. This is a huge deal.
I was talking to a co-worker about this shyt today. He's 42 and completely not sold on it cryptocurrency... Kept saying, you can't buy anything with these coins.

:mjlol:

People swear the world is only as big as where they living.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was talking to a co-worker about this shyt today. He's 42 and completely not sold on it cryptocurrency... Kept saying, you can't buy anything with these coins.

:mjlol:

People swear the world is only as big as where they living.

:mjlol: then when you roll up with the lambo he gon be like...

:dwillhuh: uhhhh how you get that???

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's afraid. A shytcoin is a shytcoin.