1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
CNN talking about bitcoin will hit 0 by the end of the year :russ: wat game they trying to play

Lotta people who are used to having/controlling the vast majority of the wealth are terrified at the idea of everyday common people being able to become rich

They don't realize it was gonna be either that or a revolution to force them to give up the goods (which I truly believe was inevitable)

They lucky we chose this route :ufdup:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Robinhood adds zero-fee cryptocurrency trading and tracking

Robinhood announced they will be adding zero fee trading and tracking of these cryptocurrencies in February.

1516885203_coinlist.JPG

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Lotta people who are used to having/controlling the vast majority of the wealth are terrified at the idea of everyday common people being able to become rich

They don't realize it was gonna be either that or a revolution to force them to give up the goods (which I truly believe was inevitable)

They lucky we chose this route :ufdup:

Revolution ain't happening. Why you think they been making men effeminate and celebrating gayness for past 40 years? Soft men ain't over throwing anything.
Thats why crypto scares the shyt out of them. This is the ONLY threat to them and it's a huge threat that they have zero control over it. Occasionally FUD has zero long term impact. All they can do is watch helplessly in horror

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Robinhood getting in the crypto game?:leon:

fukk a Coinbase :blessed:

Edit: just saw that it’s initially only for 5 states though :beli:

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Dogecoin? :dahell:

I thought that was a joke

It actually has potential?

Not BTC potential but like it could hit a few dollars someday?
Strictly off the clout yeah it could it’s like an inside joke collectors item
I got about 2k for 20$ I’d advise you drop a deuce on it too and save it, white people love big upping stupid shyt, meme culture is undefeated breh

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Bruh why you be in here talkin to these nikkas like this lol
He's too dumb to understand that a sell wall can be any price. Especially when that order is for millions of coins. Price doesn't matter but I'm done arguing with autistic children.