1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Dude 18-30 year olds are what is going to make up the future economy. This is a huge deal.

Breh do u understand some rando just decided to make a currency that people are now speculating on and buying in when majority of these said ppl have zero real assets of their own? I dont understand how you cant see this...but its probably bc u are currently profitable. Just dont get caught holding the bag cause its NOT gonna be the future dollar.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh do u understand some rando just decided to make a currency
Think about that statement. You say so laissez faire, until you realize it's the first time it's been done in all of human history

Tell me how that's not valuable. The entire economy is based off of speculation. The dollar is speculative. Big deal

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Speculation is investing in things of no apparent value.

How is the US dollar speculative??? :pachaha: it is what the world economy is based on...

And i didnt come in here to argue... i wanted to share why yall should be careful. Guess i care too much...just know how this ends is all...but yall do you.
The bolded is exactly why you’re full of shyt and have no credibility (and after that ridiculous no money managers comment)

nobody knows how this will end, not the pessimists or the optimists. but i can guarantee the optimists have more legitimate facts on their side than you do on yours.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:russ: Bruh why you be in here talkin to these nikkas like this lol

Bruh the dude is legit buying high, selling low, and calling me stupid when I’m up on my positions through this correction :heh:

He's too dumb to understand that a sell wall can be any price. Especially when that order is for millions of coins. Price doesn't matter but I'm done arguing with autistic children.
Breh u said “a 4 satoshi sell wall” not me.

4 satoshi sell wall:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

A 4 satoshi sell wall:deadrose:

A four sat sell wall:mindblown: Eca is sittin at roughly 38 sats and you on a low volume exchange stressin :dead:

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Speculation is investing in things of no apparent value.

How is the US dollar speculative??? :pachaha: it is what the world economy is based on...

And i didnt come in here to argue... i wanted to share why yall should be careful. Guess i care too much...just know how this ends is all...but yall do you.
these things do have value
Digital value, the most profitable coins use technology that works

The digital world is the future, things that stem from the internet and computers are now necessary for our human evolution and way of life imo this shyt is more valuable than money, it’s all utility, well the ones that work anyway. You keep talking against it when these big ass companies are getting ready to invest or make their own coins and block chains, this is apart of our evolution now

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
The bolded is exactly why you’re full of shyt and have no credibility (and after that ridiculous no money managers comment)

nobody knows how this will end, not the pessimists or the optimists. but i can guarantee the optimists have more legitimate facts on their side than you do on yours.

these things do have value
Digital value, the most profitable coins use technology that works

The digital world is the future, things that stem from the internet and computers are now necessary for our human evolution and way of life imo this shyt is more valuable than money, it’s all utility, well the ones that work anyway. You keep talking against it when these big ass companies are getting ready to invest or make their own coins and block chains, this is apart of our evolution now

They have the equal value of tulips. Which was whatever ppl thought they were worth until they were worthless.

NOTHING CURRENTLY is propping up the value outside of a bunch of 20 yr olds buying it...but them buying it is based on NOTHING...until you can provide me a specific VALUE these items can be linked to outside of the above you can't argue against my FACTS bc u dont agree...[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this fakkit quoting me?

You aren’t on the exchange. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. Period.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Why is this fakkit quoting me?

You aren’t on the exchange. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. Period.
i do know, your on a very low level ass exchange with little volume making rookie moves. Buying high, selling on the dip, fomoing, spreading fud on coins before you buy them and while you hold them.
I’m looking at the coinsmarket website right now :heh: the reason why you can’t find it is because you do 0 research.

http://185.66.140.234/

^^^
Coinsmarkets.com
Should be done changing hosting soon :ehh:then when that happens you will be able to find CM buy typing in the website name as we are accustomed to on the internet.