1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So now I don't know how to trade? Any "FUD" to make people believe in your shytty shytcoin :dead:

Way to ignore token supply again dum dum.

23,460,339,517 ECA
97,197,692 ETH

I swear you want to duck this point so badly and I won't let you :dead:
bruh the token supply could be 100 thousand or 100 trillion, its about market cap AND good tech along with other things being in order. you stating the supply alone isnt actually making any sort of argument or valid point:dead:

you still on level 1 when it comes to crypto, you bought at the ath, i bought under 20 sats, u panic sell in the dip, i sit comfy and buy more in the dip, and you cant even figure out why panicking over “a 4 satoshi sell wall” on a low volume exchange made you look foolish with your measly amount of the coin you own:coffee:

Then you talk of marketing as if the roadmap clearly doesnt say marketing whitepaper and more exchanges are coming through the rest of q1:palm: the designs for the mobile wallet look lovely :wow:

such a fukkin idiot that deserves to lose money trading, you worried about your few 100,000 coins while my group that holds billions is sitting back laughing at folks panicking:unsure:

eca is just a trade to me, im fukkin wit her now and dunping between .05 - $1
after a guaranteed mid 5 figure to six figure profit

you can go a long and panic buy another coin at it ath now:jawalrus:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think I'm holding a bag of shyt coins heard through the grapevine of #IosToken being the next big thing. dudes was gloatin on a P&D scam and now I have 300 coins of the shyt only worth $36 I don't even know if I should sell or hold...:beli:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm holding a bag of shyt coins heard through the grapevine of #IosToken being the next big thing. dudes was gloatin on a P&D scam and now I have 300 coins of the shyt only worth $36 I don't even know if I should sell or hold...:beli:

Did you buy at .12?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell:

How many times we gotta tell u dont sell at a loss?

Unless u got a surefire one to replace it into to make up for the loss just hold :snoop:

I didn't sell at a loss tho... I brought a ton of it at .7 sold it at .12 :dahell: Relax...:childplease: I made my money back just disappointed it didnt hit 0.25 cent I didn't even use new money just stuff that was already in my account lying around.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Most? You bought at .07 and at what price did you but more?

Like I already had a few pieces before hand when the stock first got on binance. I loaded up the second I heard of the P&d wave but like I said I was disappointed it didnt hit 25 cent.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I didn't sell at a loss tho... I brought a ton of it at .7 sold it at .12 :dahell: Relax...:childplease: I made my money back just disappointed it didnt hit 0.25 cent I didn't even use new money just stuff that was already in my account lying around.

U must mean u bought at .07 because buying at .7 and selling at .12 is like throwing money in the trash

Yea if u not happy with it sell it at least it's not at a loss :yeshrug:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
This Chart Shows Who Really Is Buying Bitcoin

Nearly 60% of Americans have heard or read about the world’s largest cryptocurrency, according to a joint SurveyMonkey and Global Blockchain Business Council poll of more than 5,700 adults conducted in January. But only 5% of people actually own the digital coin.

Those few Bitcoin investors are of a fairly consistent demographic. An overwhelming 71 percent of them are male. The majority—58%—are young, between the ages of 18 and 34 years old. And unlike the broader U.S. population, nearly half of them are minorities.

See bold. This is why if you are up now get out and float ur profits into real investments. Dont get stuck holding the bag...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
All of sudden he wants to post about a coin marketing :dead:

why are you arguing with the guy?

I exposed him earlier in the thread, he ran off and hadn't posted in about a month. Ran to the crypto chat, to talk shyt about me. And try to act like he knew what he was doing in this trading shyt. He's probably left several people with bags, now he's back in here trying to recruit more people by shilling more PuD schemes.

I wouldn't even bother arguing..

on another note, this is quickly becoming penny stock schemes without the regulations. IF ICO's were open to US, there'd be alot of broke people because the rugs would have been pull up from outta alot us greedy Americans lol.