1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all might want to read this:

I'm about to play some games so I can verify that I'm using the platform. I don't want to be left out if they're excluding people.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here. Stupid companies and their dumb standards. I got cash just take it and give me my coins damn

I'm guessing that a ton of people signed up and they need to cut the list short. It sucks but at least they are trying to make sure that people who use the platform are able to get theirs. Now if I start using it and they don't pick me I'll be tight.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
He has dual citizenship so he uses his Ugandan passport

he has to have a Ugandan passport with a non-US address. Cuz i tried with my dual passport and I'm pretty sure they check address.

again i think most ICO's gift him coins nowadays....

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
✨⚡️WE ALL DID IT TOGETHER! ⚡✨

We're maxed out! We have hit 50k and we cannot accept anymore. Do not worry, we are going to go through and delete any inactive members to make more room for our community to grow and thrive. Thank you, you're the best #RefereumCommunity

Told y’all refereum was my number 1 ico of 2018
No Ian balina hype either:wow: YouTube gamers finna make hella dough

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
all I'm doing is waiting for ICOs and going to etherdelta and getting in cheap. LoL...TIO , i got averaged down to like .0004 , same with GATCoin. If these pop, i'm gonna be wet.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Just saw that. I'm definitely leaning more towards this than nucleus.

Get people like that pewdiepie dude or Max on it plus all the major tournaments being streamed on twitch and I think RFR can take off.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he has to have a Ugandan passport with a non-US address. Cuz i tried with my dual passport and I'm pretty sure they check address.

again i think most ICO's gift him coins nowadays....

So actually I was watching one of his older Youtube videos and he straight up said he bought them through a VPN if they weren't available to US buyers. Been considering doing the same myself honestly, but I'm debating because jail time ain't for me.

Feel like it's still up in the air how the SEC and the IRS are gonna handle crypto, and who knows if they even have the manpower to follow all the millions of trades that are happening anyway. But I might chill on the non-US ICOs for the time being.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nucleus telegram stay having me :mjlol:

Do people really fall for scams that easily?

That shyt got way too much hype. Guessing it’s a combination of the fancy promo video, plus Ian and Tim Draper being involved.
Man Ian put $56k into it. He's usually on point and i bet he makes >$2mil post launch.
I found a tool to help me find ICO's coinstarter whilst I wait on Zilla

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So actually I was watching one of his older Youtube videos and he straight up said he bought them through a VPN if they weren't available to US buyers. Been considering doing the same myself honestly, but I'm debating because jail time ain't for me.

Feel like it's still up in the air how the SEC and the IRS are gonna handle crypto, and who knows if they even have the manpower to follow all the millions of trades that are happening anyway. But I might chill on the non-US ICOs for the time being.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing that a ton of people signed up and they need to cut the list short. It sucks but at least they are trying to make sure that people who use the platform are able to get theirs. Now if I start using it and they don't pick me I'll be tight.
Could've just ended whitelist when they hit a certain number . Idiots