1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
✨⚡️WE ALL DID IT TOGETHER! ⚡✨

We're maxed out! We have hit 50k and we cannot accept anymore. Do not worry, we are going to go through and delete any inactive members to make more room for our community to grow and thrive. Thank you, you're the best #RefereumCommunity

Told y’all refereum was my number 1 ico of 2018
No Ian balina hype either:wow: YouTube gamers finna make hella dough
Coinstarter hs 192k users

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ass out right now credit card and bank blocking Coinbase purchases. Any suggestions brehs?

Called them up, I had to call my bank two times, they also froze my card :stopitslime:tell them to flag coinbase as safe for your account or sign up for there fraud alert, that service will send a text to your phone to approved the transaction.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Coinsmarkets is gone :wow:

Apparently though this is an official message from them:

"First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.

From here all kind of problem start with servers ,

Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off most of the time .

In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

So a lot of work to do with a lot of missing stuff.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of comunication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,

The Database was fixed yesterday night .

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section ."

Scam :hula:Incompetence

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohhh: I just got this (Matrix Artificial Network) Matrix ICO Pdf's And I am really intrigued behind this A.I. blockchain technology powering it... Anything with A.I. power is very futuristic I love this bleeding edge shyt, it's a shame I couldn't participate in the presale I'll just have to buy when it drops on the markets... :francis:

5885785130926080.png

Last edited: