1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
So what’s the deal with ICOs now, everything I’m reading says people in the US are fukked and we can’t get in on most ICOs because of SEC regulation. But I see the bruh Ian Balina is making big bread off ICOs and he’s stationed in the US if I’m correct?

Are dudes just thuggin it out and using VPNs or something? Or got family from out of the country making your investments? I know a couple folks outside the US, been considering that option. Or do most of the good ICOs allow US investment and this isn’t really an issue?

Trying to get in on those 10x gains right when the shyt hits the exchanges man
He has dual citizenship so he uses his Ugandan passport

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Im just a spectator until tax returns come back but I cant wait to throw a couple hundred dollars on some coins and see what happens. This shyt seems like a fun adrenaline rush. I gamble on sports A LOT im used to losing money (that i can afford to lose):ehh:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

If you don’t know who Nassim Nicholas Taleb is and you invest you should probably read up on his theory.

His books are great reads but difficult to digest at times (Don’t read The Bed of Procrustes).

He’s the reason I’m comfortable with cryptocurrency. I know my downside and the asymmetry from upside and downside, at this point, is in our favor.

People claiming the end of cryptocurrency is near may be correct but they’re choosing to fold when they have a four of a kind. You gotta let that hand play out.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV