1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How to create your own cryptocurrency: A beginner's guide to starting a bitcoin alternative

All jokes aside, if y’all serious, we definitely need some sort of hip hop coin or a pan africoin. Just thinking about the ways this can be used in africa is spooky. I’m headed to Nairobi next month for work and m definitely gonna put my ear to the streets to see what’s what.

For the brehs that know Java I did this earlier. It's a tutorial to make a relative simple blockchain like concept

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Can one of my 6 cert brehs Create a colicoin?

:mjgrin:

10f6jxw.jpg

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
Im just a spectator until tax returns come back but I cant wait to throw a couple hundred dollars on some coins and see what happens. This shyt seems like a fun adrenaline rush. I gamble on sports A LOT im used to losing money (that i can afford to lose):ehh:
this is key

i see cats crying all over the internet because the crypto market is fuked up right now

any time i put money in its not money i need

if i lose that shyt it will suck

but my lifestyle doesn't depend on it

FSP

Banned
Daps
this is key

i see cats crying all over the internet because the crypto market is fuked up right now

any time i put money in its not money i need

if i lose that shyt it will suck

but my lifestyle doesn't depend on it
Dr boyce watkins said it best.

"When you invest you might lose 20, 30% or whatever. But when you spend it you lose 100% of it" :wow: