1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Here's my question about mining, is Bitcoin harder to mine today than it was years ago?

Also are other lesser know and lesser valued crypto currencies easier or harder or the same amount of work to obtain than say a BTC or LTC?

When bitcoin started there were only 21million created and there will never be more created.

If im not mistaken there are 7million left to be mined.

Due to that each new bitcoin is harder to mine than the previous one. Meaning each series of mathematic algorithms will push any mining rig even further to the limits to solve and be rewarded new btc

Cant say about other crypto but thats how btc is

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When your boss laughs at you for having a conversation about bitcoin but doesn't know you made more than him this year :wow:

Litecoin come up, Bitcoin major come up, ETH major come up,
I mined most of my shyt too. Y'all need to get into mining :wow:

fukk that cac, I'm about to quit once this bonus hits. I have enough to solely focus on fully launching my own small cyber security business now

get started mining - YouTube

Thank me later, please if you are scared or don't have the means to invest thousands into crypto, mine your shyt and give it a year. Only sell off what you need to pay electricity bill.

So brotha walk me through this minning. I am going to have my computer and the software run 24/7? The dude showed he was only making 3 bucks a day. So for kats who want to make say 10 bucks a day they need to have 3 computers running 24/7?

Just trying to figure out how this minning is profitable for the little folks.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When bitcoin started there were only 21million created and there will never be more created.

If im not mistaken there are 7million left to be mined.

Due to that each new bitcoin is harder to mine than the previous one. Meaning each series of mathematic algorithms will push any mining rig even further to the limits to solve and be rewarded new btc

Cant say about other crypto but thats how btc is

So what happens when the last bit coin is mined? Also so since each is harder to mine that means the prices steady go up correct?

Daps
Reppin
DMV
LTC will hit 300 by 12 Eastern time:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: this is a good time to buy. Took some of my acorns gawp and threw it into a couple more coins.:jawalrus::jawalrus:

FSP

Banned
Daps
LTC will hit 300 by 12 Eastern time:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: this is a good time to buy. Took some of my acorns gawp and threw it into a couple more coins.:jawalrus::jawalrus:
I guarantee you it goes down after that

"Coinbase services will be temporarily unavailable this evening between 10-11 pm PT as we perform scheduled maintenance."

If I'm wrong ban me

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
So what happens when the last bit coin is mined? Also so since each is harder to mine that means the prices steady go up correct?

When the last btc is mined then thats that. We would then most likely see a more constant price per btc.

And yes that is one of the many reasons why btc continues to go up in price...the amount of time and electricity needed to mine 1 btc increases...so does the reward.

There are still millions left unmined so its not too late to buy in.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Looking at the Decentraland price, it looks like a pump and dump on Dec 6/7 drove the price up and stabilized it, and then in turn got people to notice it. It's honestly wild how crypto is right now, had you put in $1000 on Decentraland on Dec 1st and got out at it's high you'd have $10,000 today.