1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When your boss laughs at you for having a conversation about bitcoin but doesn't know you made more than him this year :wow:

Litecoin come up, Bitcoin major come up, ETH major come up,
I mined most of my shyt too. Y'all need to get into mining :wow:

fukk that cac, I'm about to quit once this bonus hits. I have enough to solely focus on fully launching my own small cyber security business now

get started mining - YouTube

Thank me later, please if you are scared or don't have the means to invest thousands into crypto, mine your shyt and give it a year. Only sell off what you need to pay electricity bill.
man i got into mining in 2014.....I cant find my fukking wallet cause after a while i didnt pay attention to it and didnt think about it much:mjcry:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Man, 1K invested in LTC on February 1st is 50 racks now :francis:

I was working in Nigeria for a petroleum and electricity generation company in 2016 and reported directly to the CEO.

Wrote a report on the profitability of BTC and ETH mining around October 2016 back before 1 BTC was below 700...ETH mustve been 70 at that time

CEO was itrigued but didnt see the need to get into it.

I was inclined to do my own investing but didnt know of coinbase...and Nigerian Naira probably wouldnt have worked on the app.

I would have been ballin right now. Imma get to it tho...soon enough

:mjcry:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I fukked up with that litecoin

a9B00do.jpg

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Here's my question about mining, is Bitcoin harder to mine today than it was years ago?

Also are other lesser know and lesser valued crypto currencies easier or harder or the same amount of work to obtain than say a BTC or LTC?