1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bought some more litecoin.

How easy is selling your coin :ohhh:? I don't have any plans anywhere soon but this could turn into a gambling problem for me :francis::ehh::yeshrug:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
When your boss laughs at you for having a conversation about bitcoin but doesn't know you made more than him this year :wow:

Litecoin come up, Bitcoin major come up, ETH major come up,
I mined most of my shyt too. Y'all need to get into mining :wow:

fukk that cac, I'm about to quit once this bonus hits. I have enough to solely focus on fully launching my own small cyber security business now

get started mining - YouTube

Thank me later, please if you are scared or don't have the means to invest thousands into crypto, mine your shyt and give it a year. Only sell off what you need to pay electricity bill.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
When your boss laughs at you for having a conversation about bitcoin but doesn't know you made more than him this year :wow:

Litecoin come up, Bitcoin major come up, ETH major come up,
I mined most of my shyt too. Y'all need to get into mining :wow:

fukk that cac, I'm about to quit once this bonus hits. I have enough to solely focus on fully launching my own small cyber security business now

get started mining - YouTube

Thank me later, please if you are scared or don't have the means to invest thousands into crypto, mine your shyt and give it a year. Only sell off what you need to pay electricity bill.

:wow: