1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I can only imagine how much bread nikkas with big bankrolls are making off this shyt.

Ex: If you brought 10K worth of LTC this morning at 9AM, if you sold it all right now you made 6K in 1 day :ohlawd:
You get it. Don' talk about it, be about it.

6k :mjlol: boy try 59k

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt niggga tip the threadstarter :feedme:

I did :wow: never forget.

Bitcoin 200$

Tips : coinbase give you 10 dollars free if you use your affiiate link and someone spends 100 dollars.

Take that 10 ,100, 1000 you get from referrals and eat.

Matter fact edit your original post breh put your link in the post

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
So brotha walk me through this minning. I am going to have my computer and the software run 24/7? The dude showed he was only making 3 bucks a day. So for kats who want to make say 10 bucks a day they need to have 3 computers running 24/7?

Just trying to figure out how this minning is profitable for the little folks.
No it's based on your GPU and rate of return after hardware and electricity expenses. Yes returns are not high but remember you are doing this for months/years. Instead of buying ethereum at today price. You can mine let's say for a year or 2 and receive some ethereum to sit on or trade with.
There are many boards that can hold 6-12 gpu with pcie extender riser cables.
Here are some more examples, you don't need the frame but they are helpful in keeping your shyt organized and gpu sitting on something

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I did :wow: never forget.

Bitcoin 200$

Tips : coinbase give you 10 dollars free if you use your affiiate link and someone spends 100 dollars.

Take that 10 ,100, 1000 you get from referrals and eat.

Matter fact edit your original post breh put your link in the post

You a real sociable person?? How you get referrals?:jbhmm:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it's based on your GPU and rate of return after hardware and electricity expenses. Yes returns are not high but remember you are doing this for months/years. Instead of buying ethereum at today price. You can mine let's say for a year or 2 and receive some ethereum to sit on or trade with.
There are many boards that can hold 6-12 gpu with pcie extender riser cables.
Here are some more examples, you don't need the frame but they are helpful in keeping your shyt organized and gpu sitting on something

Thanks for the heads up. Can you also mine litecoin and other coins that aren't as big as bitcoin and ethereum.

Also how much cheaper is it to build a GPU rig instead of buying a ASIC.