1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Tether • r/Tether

EVERYBODY READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
IOTA was $0.000179 for a coin two years ago for its ico. Now it’s between $2-$3. What the fukk man? The fukk was I doing back then? My investment if made two years ago would be disgusting right now.

ICOs are the only way to go. fukk what nikkas talking about in here.
Nikkas wasnt in that deep.. these nikkas on youtube who were and now they millionaire but won't tell u. They got iota when it was a half a penny

Daps
Reppin
DMV
On the real if you got 500 dollars to spend
Look up 5 coins under 5 cent that are good buys, then over 5 cent and no more than 10 cent....

Drop 100 on each because you get way more coins and it's so early in crypto it Will go up....lookat the history of ally of these coins...started on the low and came up....

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Seriously, check the Tether reddit.

They've generated at least 400 million in usdt to keep stable with usd, and prop up btc. People been flocking to it to save themselves from the correction.

Thing is bitcoin pricing has apparently been backed to 15% by tether. Most of bitcoin is backed by 35% in usd and 37% in jpy. Forgot the rest.

So im wondering what happens if people realize tether has 10% of what they generated this week in actual available usd?

I'm hearing they haven't even been audited.

It's giving people the impression that it's basically usd. But really, they just printed funny money out of thin air and probably scooped up cheap alt coins. Now people left holding this usdt. Wonder how much these exchanges got in usd since people gEttinger skittish (like me).

Could be much more worse than bitconnect.

kovi

All Star
Daps
nikkas really put money in Verge I can't believe it :mjlol:

Took me a while to decide what to do moving forward but I've kept my Monero money intact. Bought mad ETH during the dip and residuals went to VeChain and ICON. With the latter, Koreans won't exchange until the 24th so it's a stupidly easy comeup. I'll later allocate those residuals back to VeChain. I believe in the tech and they have the team and---most importantly---actual partnerships. No way they don't succeed.

Avoiding shytcoins is easy. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Eng, Ven, Aion, Icx, Wabi, Xspec.

You're gonna have to go searching for this stuff(beyond Bittrex), as alot of it is spread out.

Coinmarketcap (Google it) will point you in the right direction.

Get used to filling out forms and loading 2fa's on your phone.
Ain't that the fukking truth tho

FSP

Banned
Daps
You know, if the governments start cracking down on this cryptocurrency shyt, I really like Monero to take off lol. It's actually way below it's value

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tron and verge are the exact same coins. Both built off hype both won’t be here anymore within 2 years

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA