1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Basically and I am trying to buy other coins

if you're just trying to buy other coins and not hold bitcoin, do it with ETH or LTC. even BitcoinCash. the fees and waiting time for moving bitcoin around are kinda crazy. im not sure how LocalLiteCoin works but that might be a good option if you dont want to wait to get verified on any of the exchanges you could purchase with USD

someone else mentioned a BTC ATM. not a bad idea either i guess. i just dont think BTC itself is your best option if you're just gonna xfer it to an exchange and buy alts with. holding it, sure, but ETH Is probably your best option, there are hundreds of ETH pairs and also since a lot of these alts are "ERC20 tokens" its all tied into ETH

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have mixed feelings brehs, while it sucked to see my portfolio dip as low as it did, I needed the market to stay down a few more days so I can re up on a few more coins due to the credit card limit on Coinbase. Now my portfolio looks much healthier but I missed out on some good as deals. Guess I'll just hold the money for the next possible dip.
I missed out on some really good deals. All of my coins back up to my normal gains. It is what it is. I am not buying any new coins till the ICOs come out.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
notice bitcoin futures are expiring today

no coincidence ...

anyone who mortgaged their spot to buy this when it was over 19k is prolly on suicide watch
I called it ealier in the thread :

I heard folks taking out loans on their homes to get in on this bitcoin shyt

When that inevitable plummet comes :wow:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think the important lesson here: always have money ready to go.

It's the store that you're disciplined enough not to touch until times like yesterday. Not for "dips", not for a "good deal/trade", not for the next super ico - have money for those situations too. But what I'm referring to is money ready for the panic sells everybody makes they get scared of the market trends and check out. That reserve you have when everybody else is freaking out selling their coins and you're just waiting to stack.

Managing your money and being disciplined will determine if you maximize your profits or not by giving you the opportunity to profit in more situations in front of you.

Last edited:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Yeah, i don't understand that move either.

Ico's aren't guaranteed to work out, so imo he'd be better off spreading that 20k over a few different ones and maxing out his potential, but if his gut is telling him all in on reefer, he should do him.

While remembering that its all a crapshoot.

I've got plenty already spread out and again i wouldn't use much if any new money

He said dumping 10k on verge when it was 1.5 cents wasn't smart.i made out like a bandit
:russ:

when did i say that? i would never have said it's a bad deal at 1.5 cents.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think think the important lesson here: always have money ready to go.

It's the store that you're disciplined enough not to touch until times like yesterday. Not for "dips", not for a "good deal/trade", not for the next super ico, Have money for those situations too. But what I'm talking about is money for the panic sells when everyone else checks out because they get scared of the market. That reserve you have when everybody else is freaking out selling their coins and you're just waiting to stack.

Managing your money and being disciplined will determine if you maximize your profits or not by giving you the opportunity to profit in more situations in front of you.
good idea
30k - 5k withdraw= 5k fiat

50k - 10k withdraw= 15k fiat

100k - 15 withdraw= 30k fiat

250k - 40k withdraw= 70k fiat

500k - 80k withdraw= 150k fiat

750k - 100k withdraw= 250k fiat

1M - 250k withdraw= 500k fiat total

somethin like that
yea u gotta pay taxes if its under a year, but u can flip it before payin it if u know what u doin :youngsabo:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
yea u gotta pay taxes if its under a year, but u can flip it before payin it if u know what u doin :youngsabo:

This is what I wanna ask yall. A breh said that if you make money off of it and don't spend the profits it counts as normal capital gains taxation. BUT if you make money off of it and then use it to buy more crypto within the same year, then it's treated as billable income and your normal income tax rate applies. Thoughts?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
good idea
30k - 5k withdraw= 5k fiat

50k - 10k withdraw= 15k fiat

100k - 15 withdraw= 30k fiat

250k - 40k withdraw= 70k fiat

500k - 80k withdraw= 150k fiat

750k - 100k withdraw= 250k fiat

1M - 250k withdraw= 500k fiat total

somethin like that

When the market crashes again but you have 100k to throw at it :wow:

Not only do you keep your money that you've made, but you get a whole new set of assets you got on the cheap that are about to skyrocket again.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Might see eth hit 630 tomorrow

When the market crashes again but you have 100k to throw at it :wow:

Not only do you keep your money that you've made, but you get a whole new set of assets you got on the cheap that are about to skyrocket again.
U time a bounce right during a dip it is possible to turn that 100 to 200 in 48 hours or less

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I knew going with my gut with Bytecoin was a good idea... :ohhh: Anyone think these coins gonna get 1000% increase in profit for real???