1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've just been idly waiting on a chance to throw dough on these dream icos (refereum, nucleus) but brd at 1.36 is very interesting.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
“The whales are market manipulating”:mjlol:

nikkas don’t know wtf they talking about :unsure: Prices go up and down fam, this is a good time to stock up on good coins you believe in long term:lift:
rt16xl.png

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How long does it take ya'll to get money deposited. It's been 5 days and it still says pending on my coinbase.

What the fukk?
you need to have other options. don't only rely on coinbase especially since they are getting mad increased traffic right now.
- gemini
- coinmama
- bitflyer (i use this one a lot. wire before 5pm est and you get it within 1 or 2 hours tops)

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah but i'm just trying to get it from the bank to coinbase. Haven't even tried to buy crypto yet and even still my bank was already credited so wtf gives? The money floating in mid air or some shyt?

Have you visit coinbase.com on a laptop/desktop? I know on the phone app it only says "pending" but the full version of the site will tell you when you'll get your coins.

But straight bs.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Yeah but i'm just trying to get it from the bank to coinbase. Haven't even tried to buy crypto yet and even still my bank was already credited so wtf gives? The money floating in mid air or some shyt?

it takes time...it tells you that it may take up to 8 days when they confirm your purchase even though they'll take your money first..i still got 8 more days to get my $500 of eth

FSP

Banned
Daps
you need to have other options. don't only rely on coinbase especially since they are getting mad increased traffic right now.
- gemini
- coinmama
- bitflyer (i use this one a lot. wire before 5pm est and you get it within 1 or 2 hours tops)
I know fukk me right!! :mjcry:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stay strong and dont sell for losses. I know its all red right now.

New exchange coming. More robust looking than binance. Sign up here for $500(you can only use it to pay fees while you trade on the site but its still %500 though). upcoin.com/?ID=64cb8e28

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What kind of transfers are yall choosing when you're depositing onto Coinbase? Whenever I do it mine comes through quick, an hour or two max. Normally within 20 mins :dwillhuh:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What kind of transfers are yall choosing when you're depositing onto Coinbase? Whenever I do it mine comes through quick, an hour or two max. Normally within 20 mins :dwillhuh:

I think a lot of cats are doing debit card purchases or bank transfers, those can take several business days. I typically just buy with my CC, it's instantaneous

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Stay strong and dont sell for losses. I know its all red right now.

New exchange coming. More robust looking than binance. Sign up here for $500(you can only use it to pay fees while you trade on the site but its still %500 though). upcoin.com/?ID=64cb8e28
As soon as i clicked on that link i got this:

Be careful! This site may be harmful.
The site you are trying to visit (upcoin.com) may include malware, phishing attempts, or disturbing content.

No thanks
:camby:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all these coins are driven by hype. if XLM went on twitter announcing news all day the price would sky rocket to 3 dollars. this crypto currency stuff seems fraudulant. the reason why LTC price soar was because of the BTC surge and was announced all over cnn and usa today and other news outlets. people saw bitcoin was too much so they just bought the cheaper version litecoin which was at 60 dollars