1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is there a legitimate reason why shyt is dropping so much? I don't feel like going through all these posts and pages. I'm so glad I took all my money out last week cuz this shyt would've definitely hurt :huhldup:

Dash is in the $700's. shyt was at $1100 last week. Litecoin at $200 and keeps dropping. Wtf going on around here? Some announcement or government shutdown threat I don't know about??? :lupe:

I believe it has a lot to do with the South Korea legislation that they wanna put into effect. Basically they want to ban anonymous exchange accounts coming up this week(so they can tax you appropriately). People are looking to sell off without having to pay the tax man. You nikkas keep playing with Uncle Sam and not paying your taxes, see how you end up. Don't say you weren't warned. :ufdup: South Korea to Ban Anonymous Cryptocurrency Trading

Edit: Apparently China is cracking down on trading too China Escalates Crackdown on Cryptocurrency Trading

Last edited:
Daps
I believe it has a lot to do with the South Korea legislation that they wanna put into effect. Basically they want to ban anonymous exchange accounts coming up this week(so they can tax you appropriately). People are looking to sell off without having to pay the tax man. You nikkas keep playing with Uncle Sam and not paying your taxes, see how you end up. Don't say you weren't warned. :ufdup: South Korea to Ban Anonymous Cryptocurrency Trading

Edit: Apparently China is cracking down on trading too China Escalates Crackdown on Cryptocurrency Trading

This is all disinformation lol. It's the January Dip

FSP

Banned
Daps
How long does it take ya'll to get money deposited. It's been 5 days and it still says pending on my coinbase.

What the fukk?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you're just getting into the game, you got to be licking your chops right now. Most of the major players are dirt cheap and the same coins people played multiple times more for. Same goes if you missed out on some of these coins.

This only really hurts folks who don't have anything to spend right now. It's shyt like this which makes it a good idea cash out at intervals so when things like this happen there's money to play.

Always have some of that play cash.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
If you're just getting into the game, you got to be licking your chops right now. Most of the major players are dirt cheap right now, same coins people played multiple times more for. Same goes if you missed out on some of these coins.

This only really hurts folks who don't have anything to spend right now. It's shyt like this which makes it a good idea cash out at intervals so when shyt like this happens there's plenty to play.

Always have some of that play cash.
And its' funny because it didn't take this long to verify a deposit last time. What the fukk is the hodl up. Might have to call these neegros

FSP

Banned
Daps
Jesus christ stellar looking like a straight LICK right now. This is like the 2nd coming

FSP

Banned
Daps
Took me 10 days to get $1k worth of Ethereum last time.
Yeah but i'm just trying to get it from the bank to coinbase. Haven't even tried to buy crypto yet and even still my bank was already credited so wtf gives? The money floating in mid air or some shyt?