Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DQoae.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Is there a legitimate reason why shyt is dropping so much? I don't feel like going through all these posts and pages. I'm so glad I took all my money out last week cuz this shyt would've definitely hurt :huhldup:

Dash is in the $700's. shyt was at $1100 last week. Litecoin at $200 and keeps dropping. Wtf going on around here? Some announcement or government shutdown threat I don't know about??? :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is there a legitimate reason why shyt is dropping so much? I don't feel like going through all these posts and pages. I'm so glad I took all my money out last week cuz this shyt would've definitely hurt :huhldup:

Dash is in the $700's. shyt was at $1100 last week. Litecoin at $200 and keeps dropping. Wtf going on around here? Some announcement or government shutdown threat I don't know about??? :lupe:

All markets go through a downturn fam...
:mjcry:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

Seems more like market manipulation. Huge sale walls to get prices to dip, then they buy back in cheaper due to weak hands panicking because they put all of next months rent check on their favorite shyt coin that was supposed to moon a week ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see happening through the rest of the week. Big money is watching this shyt salivating.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seems more like market manipulation. Huge sale walls to get prices to dip, then they buy back in cheaper due to weak hands panicking because they put all of next months rent check on their favorite shyt coin that was supposed to moon a week ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see happening through the rest of the week. Big money is watching this shyt salivating.

So if the whales letup with the manipulation the market will rebound correct?!?:jbhmm:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
So if the whales letup with the manipulation the market will rebound correct?!?:jbhmm:

Eff that.

If its whales doing this, i need them to keep it up cuz their bringing the trains i missed back to the station.

Let Ven, Eng and Icx reach about $1 n I'll grab 100-200 more of each.

Fall further plz