1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I’m the same character, that’s me. Which is why I’m asking before I commit to a purchase and receive substantiallly less than I deserve

yeah just use the coin market cap site and check prices vs what people are offering or you can just put in a buy at what you want .

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah just use the coin market cap site and check prices vs what people are offering or you can just put in a buy at what you want .

Gotta learn to appreciate etherdelta, by the time a coin reaches binance and your waiting to buy then your already operating at a loss

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yea I'm curious as to why no one talking about it :dahell:

It's free coins and at $12 or so I might get like 10 for the fukk of it

Just strange how this shyt is literally on the Hush :ohhh:

i've mainly done my research on ICO specific ERC20 but I'll deep dive into this . I thought ZCL had already gone up so haven't really paid attention to it.

But i might jump in Hush and also try some ZCL, i think technology wise Hush > Private but Private > Hush in marketing thus far.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That's what I'm saying. A lot of people taking this holding shyt too far. I know some of the millionaires became rich by holding, but I'm pretty sure some of them were holding by mistake and just forgot lol. Bitcoin been around since what, 2008 or 2009? No one could've predicted it would boom like it did in December. This shyt is unpredictable . We hear about the people that got rich, but best believe there's plenty that went broke investing in coins. fukking MaidSafeCoin been on the market since 2014 and is only at 96 cents today and steadily falling from the top 100 market cap. shyt is unpredictable. All the elitists who been up on crypto for years can act like they're top dog around here and so intelligible. But when the market is down like it is today, we all know they losing money too. All I'm saying is, make your money while you can brehs. This shyt is unregulated. Better to have a couple grand then to be left with nothing.
What’s the point then?

You can’t spend that money any other way.
Same with me. That’s why I’m only checking into a few coins at the moment. Although I do plan on converting most into cash and leaving some in crypto.

I don't want to convert it to cash since I'm trying to avoid reporting it on my taxes. That's also the reason to hold it for at least a year, for the long term capital gains tax stuff (just in case I do report it).

I hope you guys are keeping track of all your transactions. This is supposed to be taxed... escpeailly if you convert your crypto back cash.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I’ll Never understand folks that have high hopes for ltc
If someone that created that coin sold ALL their coins, and casually bashes the “high price” of the coin, even saying don’t be surprised if it hits $3 again, why on God’s green earth would you buy it?

True i sold all of mine the only reason people hold onto it is because of coinbase. I also just buy it to buy more alt coins.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
There's a fork coming up, if you own one Bitcoin you get one Bitcoin Private, if you own one Zclassic you also get one Bitcoin Private. The most cost effective way to get Bitcoin Private is to own Zclassic which is a fraction of the cost of Bitcoin.

What do u have to do if you have zclassic? Hold it in wallet when fork happens? Any idea when this will happen ?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't want to convert it to cash since I'm trying to avoid reporting it on my taxes. That's also the reason to hold it for at least a year, for the long term capital gains tax stuff (just in case I do report it).

I hope you guys are keeping track of all your transactions. This is supposed to be taxed... escpeailly if you convert your crypto back cash.
Yawn
I’ll give a percentage based on tax bracket of my profit.
If the irs don’t like it too bad

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have an accountant.

I also don't give these sites my info and for sure not a picture holding my ID :sas1: