1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opportunity cost. If other coins are mooning in the meanwhile, I don’t want to tie up capital in a coin being heavily manipulated.

Just keep your position in VEN and grab some other coins. I hope the price stays low for a minute so I can buy more.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything I have bought I have held (Holding everything for at least a year). I'm still debating what I'm going to do with my crypto since I don't want to convert it back to cash.

But I haven't bought or even researched anything in about month. I can't do the day trader shyt you all do. I'm a buy and hold sort of guy.
What’s the point then?

You can’t spend that money any other way.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What’s the point then?

You can’t spend that money any other way.

That's what I'm saying. A lot of people taking this holding shyt too far. I know some of the millionaires became rich by holding, but I'm pretty sure some of them were holding by mistake and just forgot lol. Bitcoin been around since what, 2008 or 2009? No one could've predicted it would boom like it did in December. This shyt is unpredictable . We hear about the people that got rich, but best believe there's plenty that went broke investing in coins. fukking MaidSafeCoin been on the market since 2014 and is only at 96 cents today and steadily falling from the top 100 market cap. shyt is unpredictable. All the elitists who been up on crypto for years can act like they're top dog around here and so intelligible. But when the market is down like it is today, we all know they losing money too. All I'm saying is, make your money while you can brehs. This shyt is unregulated. Better to have a couple grand then to be left with nothing.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Cocoa Cola kid right again on Vechain, I'm going to guess they will drop the nuclear bomb closer to the rebranding date, which is Peoples Bank of China since he's said over and over again that is another deal and keeps hinting at it. Dude has been right on everything so far, they lock up PboC and I'm a millionaire :hubie:
:wow:

Breh, around how much VEN you got?

I may need to stock up some more if it dips one more time

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Everything I have bought I have held (Holding everything for at least a year). I'm still debating what I'm going to do with my crypto since I don't want to convert it back to cash.

But I haven't bought or even researched anything in about month. I can't do the day trader shyt you all do. I'm a buy and hold sort of guy.
Same with me. That’s why I’m only checking into a few coins at the moment. Although I do plan on converting most into cash and leaving some in crypto.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That's what I'm saying. A lot of people taking this holding shyt too far. I know some of the millionaires became rich by holding, but I'm pretty sure some of them were holding by mistake and just forgot lol. Bitcoin been around since what, 2008 or 2009? No one could've predicted it would boom like it did in December. This shyt is unpredictable . We hear about the people that got rich, but best believe there's plenty that went broke investing in coins. fukking MaidSafeCoin been on the market since 2014 and is only at 96 cents today and steadily falling from the top 100 market cap. shyt is unpredictable. All the elitists who been up on crypto for years can act like they're top dog around here and so intelligible. But when the market is down like it is today, we all know they losing money too. All I'm saying is, make your money while you can brehs. This shyt is unregulated. Better to have a couple grand then to be left with nothing.
This is what I've been telling people. There's early adopters of this shyt that made off like bandits on anything that was around for more than a year. There aren't savvy investors they were smart to hop in early. I seen these serial investors types that have always lost, but they got this one right and then you have the nerds who were doing this as a hobby and it blew up.

We are past the adoption stage, you have to be smart and there's still opportunities for multi x gains. But doubtful you're gonna put 500 and come out with 1m. So you're gonna have to build your portfolio and buy and sell yourself into profits

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That Ian Balina guy is sitting on $5M :damn:

I yell sell damn near every time he posts a Blockfolio.

I don't check this guy's acct but wasn't he just 1m 2 weeks ago? Did he get gifted a bunch new tokens for promoting or did his account appreciate 5x. Cuz I didn't think any of his holding blew up like that

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I don't check this guy's acct but wasn't he just 1m 2 weeks ago? Did he get gifted a bunch new tokens for promoting or did his account appreciate 5x. Cuz I didn't think any of his holding blew up like that

His shyt fluctuates. One day he's at 2 mil, some days 3... back to 2, Etc...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking NEO :damn:

Why didn't anyone help me when I was asking about wallets and all that a month ago :mjcry: