1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cocoa Cola kid right again on Vechain, I'm going to guess they will drop the nuclear bomb closer to the rebranding date, which is Peoples Bank of China since he's said over and over again that is another deal and keeps hinting at it. Dude has been right on everything so far, they lock up PboC and I'm a millionaire :hubie:
Put us on game. What's this about Vechain and China?

And to everyone down, convert that shyt to ether then send me something to hold when ETH hits 2.5k.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Put us on game. What's this about Vechain and China?

And to everyone down, convert that shyt to ether then send me something to hold when ETH hits 2.5k.

VeChain is a Chinese coin thats been bubbling for a while now.

Its a supply chain minded coin, and came from the a secondary holding of the biggest blockchain company in China.

Walton Coin(WTC) is a coin on the rise n Ven is it's rival. But Vens real attraction is its partnership with Qtum.
So many partnerships in the east means its comeup is damn near inevitable.
I just wish i got off the crypto bleachers in the summer, back when it was about to hit the market at $.06. I'd be up so heavy right now but i got in when it was already $2ish.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Christ. Neblio went from top 30 to not mentioned at all. Crazy how the price went from $20 when I bought in, to $60 the highest, back down to the $20's :huhldup:

I know a lot of people be saying "hodl, hodl, hodl" but I'd rather just take my profits out whenever I can. This crypto shyt too unpredictable for all the that.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Everything I have bought I have held (Holding everything for at least a year). I'm still debating what I'm going to do with my crypto since I don't want to convert it back to cash.

But I haven't bought or even researched anything in about month. I can't do the day trader shyt you all do. I'm a buy and hold sort of guy.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Cocoa Cola kid right again on Vechain, I'm going to guess they will drop the nuclear bomb closer to the rebranding date, which is Peoples Bank of China since he's said over and over again that is another deal and keeps hinting at it. Dude has been right on everything so far, they lock up PboC and I'm a millionaire :hubie:

I read the riddle. Closed my eyes and bought a few hunnid...thsnks for the tip. Slightly up, will take some profits

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Whales suppressing the fukk out of VEN and killed momentum from the announcement made today. I hate these fukking b*stards. Any other coin would have gone parabolic but VEN is highly manipulated. Considering pulling out for this coin.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whales suppressing the fukk out of VEN and killed momentum from the announcement made today. I hate these fukking b*stards. Any other coin would have gone parabolic but VEN is highly manipulated. Considering pulling out for this coin.

shyts gona go up eventually right, what's wrong with holding long term