1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: never hurts to have a lil bit tho right??? it's only 10 cents right now and STAYS in the top 5 rankings... :pachaha:

Breh regardless. Unless you got 100k coins, what's the point? Tron will never go past $5 unless a mass burn off coins happens. Talking billions of coins.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh regardless. Unless you got 100k coins, what's the point? Tron will never go past $5 unless a mass burn off coins happens. Talking billions of coins.

It's a fukking dime tho man...:mjlol: if it ever gets up to $5 we'll be sitting on bank...

How many coins out there that goes from 10 cents to $5?!?! :ld: if they manage that growth this year it will be incredible... Y'all might be sleeping on tron... :ld:

Then plus once it hits that high I'll sell it off and flip it anyways?!?!:manny:

Alot of asians are getting behind this and I'm trusting my gut... :francis:

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It's a fukking dime tho man...:mjlol: if it ever gets up to $5 we'll be sitting on bank...

How many coins out there that goes from 10 cents to $5?!?! :ld: if they manage that growth this year it will be incredible... Y'all might be sleeping on tron... :ld:

Then plus once it hits that high I'll sell it off and flip it anyways?!?!:manny:

Alot of asians are getting behind this and I'm trusting my gut... :francis:
Is there supposed to be attending announcement about a partnership tomorrow?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is there supposed to be attending announcement about a partnership tomorrow?

He's meeting alot of people in Japan for something I posted it a few pages back. This guy is ambitious I give him a ton of credit.
:ld: that's partially why I'm trusting my gut for him to follow through on his shyt.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Cocoa Cola kid right again on Vechain, I'm going to guess they will drop the nuclear bomb closer to the rebranding date, which is Peoples Bank of China since he's said over and over again that is another deal and keeps hinting at it. Dude has been right on everything so far, they lock up PboC and I'm a millionaire :hubie:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Cocoa Cola kid right again on Vechain, I'm going to guess they will drop the nuclear bomb closer to the rebranding date, which is Peoples Bank of China since he's said over and over again that is another deal and keeps hinting at it. Dude has been right on everything so far, they lock up PboC and I'm a millionaire :hubie:

So whats the final count for your Ven hoard breh?
I got a paltry 45 but these past weeks, I've been packing down on lighter coins with bright looking futures.

I made it to the station late n missed the Ven load up. Been following the tracks ever since, picking up the salvage that fell off as it went.