1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don't have a credit card. I used my debit card...:francis:
Then something not right because even a debit card should be instant.

Or get a credit card with a low limit and immediately pay it off unless you just dont fukk with credit cards like that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then something not right because even a debit card should be instant.

Or get a credit card with a low limit and immediately pay it off unless you just dont fukk with credit cards like that.

When buying on coinbase there are only two options, checking and the debit option.. It seems that I need to use the debit option for the next go round...:snoop: Hopefully this is the faster option... good news is it wasnt that much money :ld: I still got more for right now to invest... Gonna load up on that bytecoin I saw...:ehh:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wassup with Rentberry restricting USA buyers :patrice: and how did y’all invest with that block? It’s getting mad annoying that they’re tryna to stop us from eating.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: I just spit my drink :laff:

makes perfect sense....that boy done finessed nikkas. Mans still in the thread talking bout ECA on cyrptobridge now and just ignore what happened on coinsmarket :dead: they gone get more nikkas again :dead:

They still havent put ECA on the website ranking :laff:

Owner of coinsmarket prob looking at his bank acc like :ahh:

LOL

why would you leave your ECA on a janky site. If Binance gets me for my funds then ole well but Etherdelta, hitbtc (which the new design looks legit), Kucoin, Coinscontrol, Coinmarket, etc etc nahhh. i'm buying and moving straight to my wallet, not leaving no funds on those exchanges.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Wassup with Rentberry restricting USA buyers :patrice: and how did y’all invest with that block? It’s getting mad annoying that they’re tryna to stop us from eating.

it's actually a good tihng, most of yall don't understand ICO's anyway. LOL

i'm in several telegrams and the majority of the time people are crying about not receiving their coins, exchanges, and why the price is down. Better to wait until it hits the exchanges and buy if you believe in the product. At least the ones i've tracked have all went down right after ICO.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
it's actually a good tihng, most of yall don't understand ICO's anyway. LOL

i'm in several telegrams and the majority of the time people are crying about not receiving their coins, exchanges, and why the price is down. Better to wait until it hits the exchanges and buy if you believe in the product. At least the ones i've tracked have all went down right after ICO.
Unless the buzz is insane. ICOs are becoming misses.