1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Breh I'm 20000 plus invested into bcc, there's a reason I didn't make that thread, no matter what you say, or advise that no one has ever lost money...aand I'll be pulling in 10k a month at the end if February, cats gonna scream scam till they blue in the face... Fukk em.. Stack your residuals, the referral money you seeking ur best served to create a youtube channel if that's what you after
U.S. State Regulators Hit BitConnect With Second Cease-And-Desist - CoinDesk

I hope you not a the bottom of the pyramid:francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ayo @Malta, gotta ask u a question...

U hear about how US Citizens aren't actually eligible for the RentBerry ico, so now their issuing refunds?

Cuz i read it on Reddit but haven't gotten an email or anything.
How bout u?

No email yet, wouldn't shock me though there's a full assault on us trying to live right now :francis:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Glad i held on to A$AP Verg :blessed:
Breh I'm 20000 plus invested into bcc, there's a reason I didn't make that thread, no matter what you say, or advise that no one has ever lost money...aand I'll be pulling in 10k a month at the end if February, cats gonna scream scam till they blue in the face... Fukk em.. Stack your residuals, the referral money you seeking ur best served to create a youtube channel if that's what you after

:damn: :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Ayo @Malta, gotta ask u a question...

U hear about how US Citizens aren't actually eligible for the RentBerry ico, so now their issuing refunds?

Cuz i read it on Reddit but haven't gotten an email or anything.
How bout u?

Just went to Cryptomos, and now there's a KYC before they will release tokens, I'm not filling that shyt in yet :smh:

I'm waiting on a friend to send me their ID pics, gonna eat regardless of them trying to stop us.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Just went to Cryptomos, and now there's a KYC before they will release tokens, I'm not filling that shyt in yet :smh:

I'm waiting on a friend to send me their ID pics, gonna eat regardless of them trying to stop us.

Well, i don't have that option so i guess im getting my ethereum back. I just don't understand why they keep singling out one of the larger markets for isolation?
I know crypto is bigger in asia overall, but the American market isn't small either.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ

So that shyt is legit? :whoo:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
if you dyor u would see when all nodes are released the supply will drop x4.3

read up on it

buying at these prices is like buying eth at less than $2.50

Where are you buying XBY? I’m only on coinbase, Qryptos and binance atm, having trouble getting onto the other exchanges

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

If I buy now how long before I gotta verify my info?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
If I buy now how long before I gotta verify my info?

I think you have to verify from the start now, I got some back in December and there was no KYC, it was just linked to your Metamask and email.

And the KYC banner wasn't there before either, now it's in bright yellow across the top of the screen.