1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Wait...

obviously we don't factor in the implications worldwide like we should. These fukking pigs are fukking with our gains. We gotta be more vigilant in snuffing out this shyt as soon as it happens. What if it's China next, or Europe somewhere
Alright, I'm still up a lot if this whole thing gonna crumble right now I wanna escape with some cash :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
Alright, I'm still up a lot if this whole thing gonna crumble right now I wanna escape with some cash :mjgrin:
This is actually exceptional timing for me as I'm planning on getting in on Friday, but still, don't like to see the government subverting the future

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Anyone else notice this bullshyt on binance that whenever you see a coin goin up, soon as you buy the price goes down? I'm starting to feel like that shyt is being done on purpose :beli:
Bots breh, same reason when you set a buy order Binance will troll you and settle right above your buy price.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What's the move here brehs.

I moved all my neblio gains in to neo. My strategy is to just keep moving my money somewhere where the gains are, and soon as it starts dropping, keep moving it around :yeshrug:

Don't know if it's the smartest way, but I'm not cashing out till I gain at least double what I put in

FSP

Banned
Daps
I moved all my neblio gains in to neo. My strategy is to just keep moving my money somewhere where the gains are, and soon as it starts dropping, keep moving it around :yeshrug:

Don't know if it's the smartest way, but I'm not cashing out till I gain at least double what I put in
In times like this Ethereum is the safe haven (but NEO isn't bad either..props)

Thing that gets me is

1) CMC already delisted South Korea in it's averages
2) I thought S.Korea was super liberal with stuff like this.