1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Can someone explain to me why bitcoin gold seems to be the forgotten stepchild of bitcoin and bitcoin cash?

Is there something wrong with it?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok here is the call: Vice Industry Token

I was following Spankchain for a while and decided that I love the space but not that project. SPANK is just a staking token to get another token which is paid to webcam models, but the actual site will accept Ether. Yeah, I don't get it either. I want a token that straight up is the token.

That is Vice. Vice will be paid to content creators, sites, and the viewers for loyalty. It will be the currency of the tube site ecosystem.

The CEO is a veteran of the industry, you can read up on him. Lots of successful exits in the space. The other CEO (Kelly) owns Penthouse. Enough said. The marketing guy is the guy behind Kim Kardashian: Superstar.

Get on this whitelist. Let's get to the moon.

FSP

Banned
Daps

I was following Spankchain for a while and decided that I love the space but not that project. SPANK is just a staking token to get another token which is paid to webcam models, but the actual site will accept Ether. Yeah, I don't get it either. I want a token that straight up is the token.

That is Vice. Vice will be paid to content creators, sites, and the viewers for loyalty. It will be the currency of the tube site ecosystem.

The CEO is a veteran of the industry, you can read up on him. Lots of successful exits in the space. The other CEO (Kelly) owns Penthouse. Enough said. The marketing guy is the guy behind Kim Kardashian: Superstar.

Ayye!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

love it

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1392068437_lamborghini2.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Telcoin sent my ethereum payment back to my wallet due to hardcap issues and asked me to send it back to them again. I missed the deadline to send the eth back:snoop:

I'm fukking heated brehs, missed out on my first ICO

giphy.gif

Daps
Terrible month to stop working... start my new job in two weeks :wow:

Imma have to sell all my holdings minus stellar and get back in like Goku when he landed on planet namek in February

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
But ethereum almost doubled from the time I sent it to Telcoin so fukk it

moI3Sd.gif

I still wont have the heart to look on etherdelta when this shyt drops

tenor.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
Terrible month to stop working... start my new job in two weeks :wow:

Imma have to sell all my holdings minus stellar and get back in like Goku when he landed on planet namek in February
Breh! I've been out of commission since December. Been in the hyperbolic time chamber getting my skills swole. I step out on the 12th like
giphy.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone

I don't see a link to get on the whitelist though

eta: Nevermind I see you can sign up tomorrow...good looks

Daps
Breh! I've been out of commission since December. Been in the hyperbolic time chamber getting my skills swole. I step out on the 12th like
giphy.gif

Feels good breh :wow:

Went to bed last night sayin “god just send me some good news”

Woke up with that email, had the job by 4pm the next day.

:salute:To you breh

• Dap
Reactions: FSP