1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This is my first ever panic sell :mjcry:

I'm sorry but I'm not trying to lose money. I'm sticking to my rule thumb next time I get back in this shyt. Buy, wait to double your investment, take out your intial investment. You can't lose that way.
This is game over then. Gotta push that reset button :mjcry: :wow:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Keep in mind the panic sells are going to be selling to ETH, which should bolster it's value too. If you do liquidate you can possibly capitalize off that and it may hold ETH more sturdy during this fukkery.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm just glad I was paying attention to the market today :whew:

Some days I just completely forget about this shyt. So many people gonna be mad as fukk at their portfolio tomorrow :huhldup:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
How we not supposed to panic when he continues on to inform us why exactly we should be panicking :why:
he talking about markets that dont follow regulations , not all markets according to the CNBC article.
i dont think the bill will go through and if it does, it will probably just be regulations.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm just glad I was paying attention to the market today :whew:

Some days I just completely forget about this shyt. So many people gonna be mad as fukk at their portfolio tomorrow :huhldup:
Yep they wake up see this shyt and then they're going to sell...this probably gets worse before it gets better.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Now I have to get home and get a wallet.

When does this go into effect???:ohhh:

shyt like this need to be banned from even being posted here

This why I say shyt like this should be banned from being posted here

Like :dahell: why the fukk is some scam ass shyt like this posted here for these new dudes to lose their money?

And this post gone be lost in this long ass thread

@sfgiants edit that shyt out your post

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
True. It's like you can never go wrong with Ether. This shyt starting to feel like the wild wild west. It's like gambling on steroids. shyt is crazy bro, in the blink of an eye you can lose all your shyt. I'm starting to rethink this crypto shyt. Think we got in way too late :wow:
:ld:
Just look what happened with the china exchange ban. tether up, hedge with eth or hold, it should recover. Bitcoin went down to below $2999 that time, september 15th too be exact, im up 100k since then (until 4 hours ago:bryan:) down a little under 20k today:ld:
Im sure Ill still be where i planned in jan next year

• Dap
Reactions: FSP