1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
In times like this Ethereum is the safe haven (but NEO isn't bad either..props)

Thing that gets me is

1) CMC already delisted South Korea in it's averages
2) I thought S.Korea was super liberal with stuff like this.

True. It's like you can never go wrong with Ether. This shyt starting to feel like the wild wild west. It's like gambling on steroids. shyt is crazy bro, in the blink of an eye you can lose all your shyt. I'm starting to rethink this crypto shyt. Think we got in way too late :wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Man some good ass prices out there but you can't but in right now without knowing how low this is gonna go.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
True. It's like you can never go wrong with Ether. This shyt starting to feel like the wild wild west. It's like gambling on steroids. shyt is crazy bro, in the blink of an eye you can lose all your shyt. In starting rethink this crypto shyt. Think we got in way too late :wow:
If anything this is how you know we're still mad early.

Thinking about time dynamics

It's 1:20pm Korean time, so this shyt could last well into the night for us.

Probably early morning EST is when it's gonna stop. Right now it's 11:20 on the east coast. THEN people in the US are gonna wake up and decide what to do with their cash. That's when we'll see what's really good

All of this happening right before tax return season points to a major upswing in the right coins....if people don't get scared

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
holding a good amount of ETH and LTC. Cashed out my VEN and XRP since i more than doubled in those.

FSP

Banned
Daps
If litecoin hits sub $200 I'm betting on that. Ether obviously. Stellar, Cardano, Neo. 1 of the 3 are gonna break out huge but not all 3. My prediction. Stellar. That's where I'm going (even though NEO looks hella tasty with it's low supply).

FSP

Banned
Daps
How we not supposed to panic when he continues on to inform us why exactly we should be panicking :why:
This is information dynamics and it's dangerous AF. Most people didn't know about this until NOW. But its been in the works. If we did our thorough homework we would have seen this...i did actually, a few pages back. But it's hard to pinpoint WHEN since the police don't give advance notice :dry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is my first ever panic sell :mjcry:

I'm sorry but I'm not trying to lose money. I'm sticking to my rule thumb next time I get back in this shyt. Buy, wait to double your investment, take out your intial investment. You can't lose that way.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP