1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
does anyone know if the meta mask add on is compatible with the mobile version of chrome/firefox/opera?

Chrome should work across the board with mobile and pc... they are essentially connected and the same thing....:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
5671542.png

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Chrome should work across the board with mobile and pc... they are essentially connected and the same thing....:jbhmm:
i neve used chrome so i’m unfamiliar with it....guess i gotta just play around with it.

i “added to desktop” the metamask plug in but i don’t know how to access it from within chrome

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i neve used chrome so i’m unfamiliar with it....guess i gotta just play around with it.

i “added to desktop” the metamask plug in but i don’t know how to access it from within chrome

The video instructions was on the chrome extension store...

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most you nikkas never made a good call on a coin and crypto been out for almost a decade.
ETH is .49 BTC right now so I took a chance on it, moved 90% of the portfolio. I'm ready to get these ICOs.
:sas2:

Also called NEO (wasn't able to buy though) and I have another call I'm about to make that whitelists this week.

We can fight over who's message board clout is bigger or we can wait until we're racing Lambos.

FSP

Banned
Daps
All Cream Scheme CryptoCast videos will now be uploaded to Facebook as well.

Share with ya friends and fam who want to learn about crypto

Episode 4 coming this week... analysis video of a project with a very promising future.

It's not crypto unless it's a nikka with a gun on a table and a ski mask schooling you on economics. I love this my dude

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Came across these two ICOs which seem very intriguing still doing more research on them. Both companys already have services which are up and running

Luven Diagnostic

Help us to save millions of lives annually!
Luven Diagnostic ICO information and rating | TrackICO.io
The LUVEN screening test method created by scientist of our company detects cancer at its early stages with the accuracy of up to 96% only comparable to biopsy. None of the existing diagnostic techniques has such a high diagnostic accuracy. The LUVEN technology allows diagnosing the disease at its early stages , thus, giving a chance to thousands of people to prevent its further development.

TE Food

TE-FOOD ICO information and rating | TrackICO.io
TE-FOOD
TE-FOOD is the world's largest publicly accessible, farm-to-table food traceability system. Started in 2016, it serves 6000+ business customers, and handles 400,000 transactions each day. TE-FOOD is the only fresh food ecosystem which integrates supply chain companies, consumers, and governments/authorities to improve food safety, eliminate food frauds, and decrease costs of the supply chain companies. Blockchain as transaction ledger will provide more credibility, and a possibility to create a global food information ecosystem. TE-FOOD's main focus is on the emerging countries, which account for 60% of the world's population, but need massive technological disruption because of the level of distrust in their food supply chains.