1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Buffett on cryptocurrencies: 'I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending'
Buffett on cryptocurrencies: 'I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending'

:mjlol:

He also said this in the same article
"I get into enough trouble with things I think I know something about," he added. "Why in the world should I take a long or short position in something I don't know anything about."

So then why even comment on it? :stopitslime:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

"I get into enough trouble with things I think I know something about," he added. "Why in the world should I take a long or short position in something I don't know anything about."

He admits he knows nothing about crypto but yet he knows for sure where they are headed.

Old ass rambling ass nikka

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
not far until he delivers something beyond a tweet.

They announced a partnership late last night, figured it if moved it would be this evening. Biggest thing holding the price back is the whales who had a chance to accumulate a shyt load of coins while it was at .03-.04 and they are out in full force trying to stop the momentum now. This is one of the factors that makes me think this coin will eventually blow.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Good thing I didn’t buy that:whew:

Idc if you think my “credibility is done” most you nikkas never made a good call on a coin and crypto been out for almost a decade. I messed up with that link but that’s why you always DYOR. Until you call a coin sub $4 and it goes to $1300 you can kick rocks.

Still team xby Eca and zcl :blessed:

Brd
Linda
Ethereum
Arn
Do I need to keep goin down the list:mjgrin:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They announced a partnership late last night, figured it if moved it would be this evening. Biggest thing holding the price back is the whales who had a chance to accumulate a shyt load of coins while it was at .03-.04 and they are out in full force trying to stop the momentum now. This is one of the factors that makes me think this coin will eventually blow.

See...:ld: So I was right in trusting my gut on this coin... It stays on the top ten list

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

Damn whales always messing the game up. It's gonna be hard for the coin to take off cuz there's 100 billion of them but then again the trading volume is very high

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Good thing I didn’t buy that:whew:

Idc if you think my “credibility is done” most you nikkas never made a good call on a coin and crypto been out for almost a decade. I messed up with that link but that’s why you always DYOR. Until you call a coin sub $4 and it goes to $1300 you can kick rocks.

Still team xby Eca and zcl :blessed:

Brd
Linda
Ethereum
Arn
Do I need to keep goin down the list:mjgrin:
All I saw was this :mjlol:

713ed7f4873389cf54c5b909dcfd86d9.jpg

tumblr_mhee42zycR1rwu9euo1_500.gif

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
does anyone know if the meta mask add on is compatible with the mobile version of chrome/firefox/opera?