1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Serious question. Anyone in here BELIEVE in Tron? Like...long term holder, see the vision, etc..

I'd like to pick the brain of someone that is. Everyone I know is either holding some because they got in at $.03 or below, or they copped at the ATH when they seen it climbing last Friday and is now :mjcry: I don't think I've came across one person outside of the tron subreddit who sees this shyt happening
lol I sold my shyt. If it starts going back up ill just buy more

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Serious question. Anyone in here BELIEVE in Tron? Like...long term holder, see the vision, etc..

I'd like to pick the brain of someone that is. Everyone I know is either holding some because they got in at $.03 or below, or they copped at the ATH when they seen it climbing last Friday and is now :mjcry: I don't think I've came across one person outside of the tron subreddit who sees this shyt happening

I'd suggest doing your own research breh.

Everyone here will only have an opinion, just like you. No one knows for sure.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I'd suggest doing your own research breh.

Everyone here will only have an opinion, just like you. No one knows for sure.

I'm just curious as to what the believers have to say and why. Research can be kinda flawed due to the limited and most importantly the conflicting info that is out there. I.E. "Jack Ma is involved" which has devolved into "Jack Ma just gave Justin his blessing" which has devolved into "Jack Ma doesn't know who Justin is, personally" or "The white paper was copied" devolving into "it was just a poor translation / language barrier" devolving into "well, white papers don't even matter..."

Besides numbers on CoinMarketCap and how you interpret them, any other info on TRON has been sketchy at best; it's been probably the hardest coin to thoroughly research. The idea of decentralizing the internet and online media in China is awesome due to the government limitations on the net over there... Tron is trying to tackle it in the biggest and most lofty type of way, and it all seems to be coming down to the creator's reputation

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm just curious as to what the believers have to say and why. Research can be kinda flawed due to the limited and most importantly the conflicting info that is out there. I.E. "Jack Ma is involved" which has devolved into "Jack Ma just gave Justin his blessing" which has devolved into "Jack Ma doesn't know who Justin is, personally" or "The white paper was copied" devolving into "it was just a poor translation / language barrier" devolving into "well, white papers don't even matter..."

Besides numbers on CoinMarketCap and how you interpret them, any other info on TRON has been sketchy at best; it's been probably the hardest coin to thoroughly research. The idea of decentralizing the internet and online media in China is awesome due to the government limitations on the net over there... Tron is trying to tackle it in the biggest and most lofty type of way, and it all seems to be coming down to the creator's reputation

Everything you said after your first sentence negates it. Because whomever you ask will be going off that same information.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All these cryptos depend on what the Asians do? How did they get so much power?

I wanna invest in American coins ugh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All these cryptos depend on what the Asians do? How did they get so much power?

I wanna invest in American coins ugh

China been had economic power compared to america, all the products and shyt we wear and buy and use are created in their factories.... and it's been decades. So now it would be only reasonable for china to flex it's economic muscle...:yeshrug: America puts all it's money into WAR instead of technological advancement what you expect was gonna happen in the future...